Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help choose between anavar and primo please

Pushka

I am looking to get into a better shape. Not lookinginto getting massive – just want to be fit and well toned up. Outof the two safe steroids, which would you recommend me for astandalone cycle – the primobolan, or anavar? I know that they getfaked a lot, so would be great to see where you get your stuff from.

It sounds like you want to run an oral only cycle?

The problem with oral primobolan is that it's very poorly absorbed. If you are picking between oral primo and anavar - I would pick anavar.

As for injectable primo VS anavar - I would say that the results would be pretty similar. I probably would pick the injectable primo as it is not liver toxic where as anavar is a liver toxic oral steroid.

If you want a clean oral steroid, I would highly recommend Turinabol. It gives results that are very similar to those of anavar, and it also has very few side effects. However, it is a much cheaper steroid, so it is considerably less faked. So you might as well consider using Tbol instead of Avar or Primo.

I would just go with SARMs instead. I don't think you will get what you want from an oral only steroid that will only shut you down anyways.

Top Bottom