Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help building a good 2nd cycle and PCT

ajperretta

I'm new here, but i used this and many other websites when I did my first cycle. I mostly trolled. My first cycle was OK, but it wasn't planned correctly, and I found that out about halfway through it. Here's my stats. I'm hoping I make a good 2nd cycle. FYI, the week after I quit my 1st cycle, I took a bad injury to my arm and tore my bicep pretty good. I wasn't able to work out at all during my pct. I feel like this made me lose more of my gains.

Stats: (i was 180 lbs before first cycle and have a great natural base)
Just turned 30, 185lbs, 5'8", 11%.
Bench: 260 7 times
Squat 315 12 times.

Like I said, first cycle was a learning experience. I was using 300g/ml test c.
I started out low and increased dosage.. I was nervous about side effects. My cycle looked like this.

weeks 1-3 test c 210mg.
week 5 test c 270 mg
week 6/7 test c 300 mg
weeks 8/9 test c 390 mg

Pct
weeks 10/11 Aromasin 25mg
weeks 11-13 Nolvadex 20 mg
weeks 12-14 Nolva 10 mg

I'm 3 weeks off my pct and I feel normal. I felt really tired and down about halfway through my pct.

I had a good amount of water retention, but never any gyno. I think on the next cycle i could benefit from using aromasin or something to combat the estrogen while in ON cycle. I got pretty swollen feeling from the water.

I've looked at all this stuff online until my head is spinning. I'm really just hoping some of you could show me what an ideal length cycle and PCT would be.

I want to add Equipoise to the next cycle, btw. Below is what I'm planning, but I'm not sure how to supplement it with the right anti estrogen during the cycle. I also want a better pct. Maybe throw in hcg or something. This is where I need help.

Next cycle:
week 1 -11 equipoise 400mg
Week 1 - 12 Test C 420 mg
PCT ----> Help please. I have nolvadex and aromasin already. Let me know what you think would be ideal. I'll buy whatever will keep me from feeling so dang tired and depressed. I want to keep the gains too.

Thank you so much.

Last edited:
I'm new here, but i used this and many other websites when I did my first cycle. I mostly trolled. My first cycle was OK, but it wasn't planned correctly, and I found that out about halfway through it. Here's my stats. I'm hoping I make a good 2nd cycle. FYI, the week after I quit my 1st cycle, I took a bad injury to my arm and tore my bicep pretty good. I wasn't able to work out at all during my pct. I feel like this made me lose more of my gains.

Squat 315 12 times.

I started out low and increased dosage.. I was nervous about side effects. My cycle looked like this.

weeks 1-3 test c 210mg.
week 5 test c 270 mg
week 6/7 test c 300 mg
weeks 8/9 test c 390 mg

Pct

I'm 3 weeks off my pct and I feel normal. I felt really tired and down about halfway through my pct.

I had a good amount of water retention, but never any gyno. I think on the next cycle i could benefit from using aromasin or something to combat the estrogen while in ON cycle. I got pretty swollen feeling from the water.

I've looked at all this stuff online until my head is spinning. I'm really just hoping some of you could show me what an ideal length cycle and PCT would be.

I want to add Equipoise to the next cycle, btw. Below is what I'm planning, but I'm not sure how to supplement it with the right anti estrogen during the cycle. I also want a better pct. Maybe throw in hcg or something. This is where I need help.

Next cycle:
PCT ----> Help please. I have nolvadex and aromasin already. Let me know what you think would be ideal. I'll buy whatever will keep me from feeling so dang tired and depressed. I want to keep the gains too.

Thank you so much.

Eq needs to be run atleast 16 weeks to make it worth while an run atleast 600mg a week (expensive shit but worth it). Nolva is shit and gives bad sides just throw it away.
Just go
test c 1-16- 250 2xper week mon,thurs
Eq 1-16- 300 2xper week mon, thurs
Hcgenerate 3-16
Aromasin 3-16

Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Unleashed/post cycle
DAA

Btw most peeps will probly say not to run more than 25mg clomid but personally I feel 50mg to work better plus I don't get sides from clo

HcGenerate and Unleashed look sort of like GNC gimmicks. I'm not experienced enough to know either way... But, I've always read HCG is an injectable if you get the right stuff. 16 weeks seems long. Am I going to crash really bad or never go back to normal T levels? I want to eventually be back to normal t levels and not screw myself up long term. I dont foresee any more cycles.. I'm nearly as big as i want.

What are the side effects of nolvadex? I didn't seem to have any, unless the depression was in part from that. I've always heard that nolvadex is a standard pct drug, so I'm a little confused why you disagree.

Squat 315 12 times.

weeks 1-3 test c 210mg.
week 5 test c 270 mg
week 6/7 test c 300 mg
weeks 8/9 test c 390 mg

Pct

Next cycle:

Thank you so much.

i have a feeling that you have not had any bloodwork done right? your pct was so terrible that there's probably a good chance you will have a long recovery... you need to take the time on your cycle, which it appears was 13 weeks and take that amount of time off before even considering another cycle... i would recommend doing a lot more research before you run another cycle because your going to end up hurting yourself otherwise... pct is the most important part of any cycle and yours was shit... so that needs to be fixed...

Nolva is outdated and trash.

Run this as pct and hope you recover good.

Leading up to pct
Hcg 500 iu/wk 250iu 2xwk

Pct
Forma stanzol 5am 5pm
Unleashed
Post cycle
Forged liver and joint
Daa power chews (never used this but Dylan says to use them so rec them)

"i have a feeling that you have not had any bloodwork done right? your PCT was so terrible that there's probably a good chance you will have a long recovery... you need to take the time on your cycle, which it appears was 13 weeks and take that amount of time off before even considering another cycle... i would recommend doing a lot more research before you run another cycle because your going to end up hurting yourself otherwise... PCT is the most important part of any cycle and yours was shit... so that needs to be fixed..."

You took the time to criticize, but it's not helpful until you give me an alternative. Let me know what you would do differently.

"i have a feeling that you have not had any bloodwork done right? your PCT was so terrible that there's probably a good chance you will have a long recovery... you need to take the time on your cycle, which it appears was 13 weeks and take that amount of time off before even considering another cycle... i would recommend doing a lot more research before you run another cycle because your going to end up hurting yourself otherwise... PCT is the most important part of any cycle and yours was shit... so that needs to be fixed..."

You took the time to criticize, but it's not helpful until you give me an alternative. Let me know what you would do differently.

clomid
unleashed/post cycle combo
forma stanzol
daa powerchews or daa powder

you MUST run a sufficient pct bro or you will make recovery long and painful and then you will get that tired feeling you are having... it's so important to get your levels back to normal... i would get bloodwork done to see where your at and then post it so we can see what you need to do...

clomid
unleashed/post cycle combo
forma stanzol
daa powerchews or daa powder

you MUST run a sufficient pct bro or you will make recovery long and painful and then you will get that tired feeling you are having... it's so important to get your levels back to normal... i would get bloodwork done to see where your at and then post it so we can see what you need to do...

Hey, that helps. The strange thing is no one is recommending the anti estrogens or anti aromatases that I have always read about. I thought I was on the right track with aromasin/nolvadex, but maybe not.

I am planning on bloodwork in a week or two. I'm out of town for work and I figured a month off PCT might be a good time to see what my body is doing. I feel pretty much normal though.

Top Bottom