Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help?

Foals

Alright so ill start off saying I'm new to the forum and hello, ill make this short and to the point.

Basically I'm 20 years old, 5'7 and barely over 110 pounds, and right now enough is enough, I'm looking to gain some weight and more importantly strength. I'm finding it hard to train and be as good as other people twice my size, and the funny thing is I train almost 3 times harder than half of these people and still no major gain. I'm wondering what type of steroid would be the best for me to take, I'm wanting to gain ALOT of strength and endurance with the muscle just coming along as a plus, like I don't want to be HUGE I just want to be like 135-145 pounds maybe and very strong. Also is there actual legit sites that sell anabolic steroids online?

Thanks guys

I'm not asking for specific sources, I'm asking if its possible to even buy them online period.

At 110 lbs what you need is FOOD!Thats most anabolic compound you can put in your body.

Learn to train & diet once you are committed to that everything will fall in place.
I'll be glad to help ,just pm me.

RADAR

I'm part East African and I have an EXTREAMLY high metabolism, so it is impossible for me to gain, I can literally eat like 5000C a day and not gain weight.

So if anyone can help me out with my original questions I would greatly appreciate it, I don't want to hurt my body using the wrong steroid.

Please help.

Thanks

I agree with RADAR, you might want to try weight gaining products first such has high choleric shakes and such. Turning to gear right away isn't a great option because it's usually what you turn to when you exasperated all other options. Don't take it the wrong way but try all the other options out there, i'm sure guys here will help you with a workout routine and foods that can help you. what type of workouts are you doing? Give us a background

Radar helped me.

Thanks guys.

food is what makes you gain weight, not steroids. Steroids don't contain calories, so eunless oyu are steadily gaining weigh without them, they aren't going to do you any good.

And I guarantee if you counted out 5000 calories a day and ate them, you would gain serious weight and not be able to eat hat much a day anyways ate your size. Some people *think* they eat 4000 calories, but when I do the math on the macros it usually ends up around 2500.

KNOW what you are eating exactly in terms of protein, carbs and fats and calories overall. Don't guess.

A 110 lb person should gain easily on 3000 calories. If your metabolism is extremely high strung, then try 4000. 5000 is way over the top for your size.

Steroids are absolutely NOT the answer for you right now.

Top Bottom