Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG mixing and storing

chordz

Is it possible to mix HCG in the amp and water provided and dose it from there? What would the concentration be? How would you store it without using an extra vile?

depending on the iu you have....
2000iu mix with 1 ml
load 4 slin pins to 25 units each
store in ziplock bag in fridge
500iu each shot

5000iu mix with 1ml bac water
load 10 insulin needles up to 10 units each
500iu per shot
refridgerate after mixing

dont use the water provided, get some bac water,, its cheap and legal to order.... if you use the water that comes with it, that is for right away use, meaning you cant store it long at all,,, and you dont want to have to inject 3000-5000 iu's in a day or two...... and insted of preloading pins, i prefer to just get a presealed vial to store it no muss no fuss...

lots of sites you can get it from try getpinz. com good luck bro...

dont use the water provided, get some bac water,, its cheap and legal to order.... if you use the water that comes with it, that is for right away use, meaning you cant store it long at all,,, and you dont want to have to inject 3000-5000 iu's in a day or two...... and insted of preloading pins, i prefer to just get a presealed vial to store it no muss no fuss...

lots of sites you can get it from try getpinz. com good luck bro...

Antibacterial water is not going to make any difference.
Bacterial growth is not a concern: After reconstitution, the solution is only stable for 60 days (if refrigerated).
It decays after 60 days.

Antibacterial water is not going to make any difference.
Bacterial growth is not a concern: After reconstitution, the solution is only stable for 60 days (if refrigerated).
It decays after 60 days.

You can always use a home pregnancy test to see if you still have Hcg. The preg test checks for Hcg in a woman's urine. So just "piss" some of what you got on the test strip and if it says you are pregnant then you have Hcg.

And for all of you that are mentally challenged I don't mean for you to actually piss on the strip yourself I mean to put some of the Hcg solution on the test strip.

depending on the iu you have....
2000iu mix with 1 ml
load 4 slin pins to 25 units each
store in ziplock bag in fridge
500iu each shot

5000iu mix with 1ml bac water
load 10 insulin needles up to 10 units each
500iu per shot
refridgerate after mixing

Good info! Exactly what I was looking for, thanks.

MiamiBob

You can always use a home pregnancy test to see if you still have Hcg. The preg test checks for Hcg in a woman's urine. So just "piss" some of what you got on the test strip and if it says you are pregnant then you have Hcg.

And for all of you that are mentally challenged I don't mean for you to actually piss on the strip yourself I mean to put some of the Hcg solution on the test strip.

Urine pregnancy test is a qualitative (not quantitative) test.
It becomes positive with only 20 units/ml of HCG in solution.

Preload pins and put them in the freezer. It's keeps for a long time frozen and it only takes a minute to defrost before you shoot.

Top Bottom