x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

View Poll Results: What HCG schedule/dosing is the best?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • 500iu everyday, for 10 days straight (The "New Style")

26 63.41%
  • 1,000-1,500iu 3x per week for 3 weeks ("Old School/Jenetic" Style)

15 36.59%

HCG: 10 days straight vs. 3x/wk for 3 weeks

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about HCG: 10 days straight vs. 3x/wk for 3 weeks within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Just wondering what the majority of folks opinion is on this...as I see the 10 days straight at 500iu recommended a lot lately, but the "original" protocol seemed to be 1000-1500iu 3x per week for 3 weeks. Not only is the dosing schedule significantly different, but the overall amount of HCG used in the end is also much different (500iu ED for 10 days=5,000iu, while 1500iu 3x per week for 3 weeks=13,500iu!?!?!) What are the pros/cons/benefits/risks of the two different "theories" that seem

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

HCG: 10 days straight vs. 3x/wk for 3 weeks

Just wondering what the majority of folks opinion is on this...as I see the 10 days straight at 500iu recommended a lot lately, but the "original" protocol seemed to be 1000-1500iu 3x per week for 3 weeks. Not only is the dosing schedule significantly different, but the overall amount of HCG used in the end is also much different (500iu ED for 10 days=5,000iu, while 1500iu 3x per week for 3 weeks=13,500iu!?!?!)

What are the pros/cons/benefits/risks of the two different "theories" that seem to be competing? Vote of course, but please chime in as well, so we might all get a better understanding.

Re: HCG: 10 days straight vs. 3x/wk for 3 weeks

I go with 10.

Elite Bodybuilder

no one knows about hcg, we are just guinnie pigs. honestly, no one will give you a straight reaserch backed answer.

So.....we're basically a buncha jackasses, blindly injecting pregnant women's piss into ourselves? Great to know!!!

Amateur Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by KOArtist
    So.....we're basically a buncha jackasses, blindly injecting pregnant women's piss into ourselves? Great to know!!!
    LOL....

Da Pope

not exactly.. but to some extent... yes...

HPGA restoral is not all that well researched (there is research and its becoming more prevalent as infertility rates rise)...

HOWEVER, little or none of that research is on AAS users who have suppressed the HPGA with a multitude of androgenic, progestenic and estrogenic steroids....

Good Broly

I have seen some research lately on HCG since MD's have been prescribing it with HRT. If I can find where I have seen it, I will post up the link. 500IU's per day was what was recommended to prevent LH desentization.

Pro Bodybuilder

There is a rumor floating around that women were so fed up with men injecting them with semen all the time and making them pregnant that they decided to cook up this pregnant woman piss scheme and it's ability to make our nuts bigger.

It's a vast feminist conspiracy

lol

I ran 1000 IU EOD for 6 injections and that worked well for me.

Quote Quote posted by plifter48
    I have seen some research lately on HCG since MD's have been prescribing it with HRT. If I can find where I have seen it, I will post up the link. 500IU's per day was what was recommended to prevent LH desentization.
    well, I read recently that 250-500iu daily is the optimal dosage because anything more, the body does not utilize.... I'll try to dig up that article... from personal experience, my very first few PCT's were the 1,000 - 1,500iu, 3x's a week for 3 weeks and my results were far from stellar.... my last PCT was 500iu ED for 21 days and it seemed to do a somewhat better job.... I'm going to try that again this time around...maybe 10 days.... going to skip Nolva and run clomid this time...along with an AI... I'll see how that fares and post up results