Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has this happened to anyone? Warning!

srb1389

So I bought what I thought was HGH from a source I thought I could trust. I took a vial to the lab to have it tested and it turns out it is Peptide Ipramorelin. Considering the fact that I paid HGH prices and received an item that is not HGH, Im pretty bummed out and out alot of cash.

I attached an image of the kit I bought. It is labeled as Somatropin from Solano Laboratories.

Ive never heard of Ipramorelin so I dont know anything about it but it seems to sell for ALOT cheaper online than what I paid.

So looks like I got screwed. But since I'm stuck with the Ipramorelin, is it worth taking? Does anyone here have experience with it? Results?

So be careful not to buy this stuff from the same lab.....

Thanks in advance

Hi buddy

Sorry to hear about your experience. I just wanted to tell you about a friend of mine that has been using a product , i cant remember the name of it but he has been using it for 3 weeks now and he has all the symptons it is working like aching joints , excess energy.

He told me the company offered to refund the cost of a blood test for him which he thought was good of them. His HGH level went up thru the roof.

If you would like to know the name of the company i can find it out for you.

Hi buddy

Sorry to hear about your experience. I just wanted to tell you about a friend of mine that has been using a product , i cant remember the name of it but he has been using it for 3 weeks now and he has all the symptons it is working like aching joints , excess energy.

He told me the company offered to refund the cost of a blood test for him which he thought was good of them. His HGH level went up thru the roof.

If you would like to know the name of the company i can find it out for you.
I would love the name ! Been looking for a good so
far

Sorry to hear about that man. Fucking assholes sitting on the internet with nothing better to do but set up fake websites and sell fake or different gear. One of my friends who's a girl bought primobolan from a site that she thought was legit, she took it and within a month had a man like jaw and deepened voice. Took the rest of what she had tk the labs and turns out its fucking tren a. They should make a big page on the Internet or this forum calling out sites that do shit like this, so fucking annoying.

All the best man, message me if you want and I can help u out with a Great site for a low price :)

First off, it sucks that you were ripped off and that we have to live such an underground life and be at the mercy of these con artists.

As for Ipamorelin, lots of guys use it without problems but I had a very bad experience with it. Perhaps it's just me or the stuff I got was tainted. I ended up spending 2 nights in the hospital because of excess water retention (very low sodium) due to the release of excess Antidiuretic Hormone (another pituitary hormone). At the time I was using about half of the recommended dose, but was combining it with Hexarelin and CJC 1295. I decided I needed to figure out what exactly caused the problem, so I discontinued all of my supplements and peptides and slowly added them back one at a time over a 1-2 week test period for each. It wasn't until I added the Ipamorelin back that I was able to reproduce the sudden excess water gain. At that point, I was pretty convinced I found the problem and tossed what I had left.

I bought it from a very highly rated research chemical company, so I believe they sold me a pure product but I have no proof of that. It makes me wonder if we really know enough about the peptide to be using it for GH stimulation. Yes, it may release GH from the pituitary, but what else does it release? Apparently, in my case Antidiuretic hormone too. From what I read, it's use is based on animal studies (particularly in swine), but my question is whether those studies also monitored the release of other pituitary hormones or for potential side-effects?

Hope this helps!

Top Bottom