Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guggulsterones + kelp; okay to use?

ohashi

I read that guggulsterones act by pushing more iodine into the thyroid gland; kelp is iodine; so using the two together would make sense. However, I also see it often said that guggul raises estrogen; not something that one would want.

So I was thinking; say, it's the end of my cut; would using the guggul and kelp for the last week to get the most out of the cut be too bad on the estrogen levels?

I'm not using any AS (yet).

guggul does not raise estrogen- the person that made that erroneous comment has absolutely no evidence to back it up.

and yes its fine to stack guggulsterones and kelp

Be careful - excess iodine will supress your thyroid as well. Its hard to be iodine deficient in an industrilized country since all salt is iodized.

Instead try 7 keto DHEA, a thyroid glandular like thyrotrophin PMG from standard process and cut out cruciferous veggies like cauliflower as well as soy (since it is goitrogenic).

I use iodine-free salt (can't quite afford 7 keto right now; maybe in two or so months).

What should the dosage of the iodine (kelp_ be? 150mcg? 300mcg? 450mcg?

Thanks.

Top Bottom