Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got Raided

BIGG GUNNZ

JUST LOOK'IN FOR SOME INFO. JUST WENT OUT OF TOWN AND STILL OUT OF TOWN AND FOUND OUT FROM A FRIEND THAT MY HOUSE WAS RAIDED BY THE STATE AND LOCAL POLICE, CUZ OF AND OLD ROOMMATE THAT USE TO LIVE WITH ME LIKE 6 MTHS AGO, THEY WERE LOOKING FOR WEED, CUZ HE USE TO SELL, AND THEY SAID THEY GOT A TIP, SO THEY PICK UP MY GARBAGE FROM THE CRIB AND WENT THROUGH IT.......AND FOUND MY DISREGARDED SYRINGES AND USED BOTTLES OF TEST AND DECA, SO THAT GAVE THEM REASON TO GET A WARRANT TO SEARCH THE HOUSE SO WHILE I WAS GONE THEY RAIDED MY HOUSE AND FOUND WHAT WAS LEFT OF MY CYCLE THAT I WAS WRAPPING UP WITH............(8 BOTTLES OF DECA AND 10 AMPS OF SUS 250) WHAT DO U THINK I'AM IN FOR WHEN I GET HOME??????? TOMORROW, MY GIRLFRIEND WHOS FOUND OUT THIS FOR ME SAID THERE WASNT NO TICKET ISSUED. IAM SURE THERE GOING TO WANT TO KNOW WERE I GOT MY GEAR FROM? I WAS GONNA TELL THEM FROM OVERSEAS AND THE WEB SITE DOSNT EXIST ANYMORE, SO JUST LOOKIN FOR ANY ADVISE????????? THANX ALOT,

That sounds pretty fishy,

Unless they want to do DNA testing they have nothing, tell them you had nothing to do with the items in question. Deny everything and sue them.

I don’t care for lawyers, but you should sue them for violating your constructional rights-

illegal search and seizure.

Other things:

- Please refrain from lengthy posts IN ALL CAPS, it is the equivalent of yelling and it is hard to read lengthy posts written in all caps.

You could always tell them that you got it from one of the scammers. Don't even make the attempt to talk to them without a lawyer or you are almost definitely going to get fucked. Good luck brotha.

definetly get a lawyer, dont let them punk you into incriminating yourself...........good luck bro

check out Steroidlaw.com if it comes down to it, they state some info but call them they can help you...good luck and if anything act stupid as fuck

This is quite complex.

1. Do you have a roommate?

2. How did they get into the house? Who let them in? Did your roommate consent to a search of the house?

3. Do you know what it says on the warrant? Don't say A WORD to anyone, including your friends. Only talk to your lawyer.

4. Why did they go through the garbage?

This is very important. Please state.

whatever you do don't go anywhere near those fucks without talking to a lawyer first.Get to a lawyer fucking fast and don't incriminate yourself,know exactly what to say,only a lawyer can tell you that.

This is the exact reason why I throw my incriminating garbage in to a supermarket dumpster. (I watch too much Law & Order)

I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY, but you should get one if any shit goes down, and If they were empty, they can't charge you with posession. Are syringes illegal in your locale? If so, then a paraphenalia charge may be looming. From what I understand, it is the narcotics that gets you busted for the gear (they look for narcotics and end up finding gear). Usually gear isn't a priority for law enforcement.
Good luck Bro

Top Bottom