Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got prescribed 400mg/wk Test Cyp

it should put your test level around 2000-3000. 100-150 will get you to 1000+ depending on lots of stuff like body weight and composition, etc.

I agree about the bad doc though. Great connection, but you are lucky you have ef's knowledge to set you straight. Imagine the poor schmo who goes in and really thinks he's supposed to take 400/week. He'll be in for a big surprise come next physical when his bloodwork is jacked...

it should put your test level around 2000-3000. 100-150 will get you to 1000+ depending on lots of stuff like body weight and composition, etc.

I agree about the bad doc though. Great connection, but you are lucky you have ef's knowledge to set you straight. Imagine the poor schmo who goes in and really thinks he's supposed to take 400/week. He'll be in for a big surprise come next physical when his bloodwork is jacked...

I didnt let on that I knew what i was doing either and got it anyhow. Yea its good connection but If I plan on straight cycling Im going to monitor bloodwork big time.

Top Bottom