Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

got a nipple issue

dfjeffersson

Hi everyone About 14 days of running tbol and test and my nipples hurt, I will start taking nolvadex 20 mg a day to see if it goes away, I'm running a not too aggressive cycle so I'm shocked why my nipples are already hurting the following doses is what I'm taking:
Test E 500mg per week and 40 mg of tbol
Do you guys think instead of nolva I should take HCG or I should ne ok with nolva , thank you.

okay a lot of things you need to correct

1. hcg increases estrogen so never use it to fight gyno
2. novaldex is a SERM, not an AI.. it is probably the 8th best thing you can use to fight estrogen these days
3. 500mg of test per week IS an aggressive cycle.. that is a lot of aromatization and you should ALWAYS run the proper ancillaries

you need to get on aromasin ASAP. head over to ag-guys and buy it and start dosing 20mg EOD immediately until things calm down then cruise on 10mg E3D and adjust as needed.

if your gyno has gotten out of control you need to run the anti-gyno protocol.. go to evolutionary.org and look at the sticky for it. the longer you delay the worse it will get

Read what @steve smi said, re read it, and then read it one more time.

First - STOP taking the HCG. HCG is actually a form of estrogen and is only going to make all your symptoms even worse.

Nolvadex is a SERM and should be used in your PCT. What you want to control estrogen on your cycle is an AI like aromasin.

Order the aromasin ASAP. You are going to end up with gyno after this cycle if you don't get this all straightened out.

Aromasin is far superior to arimidex but if you have no option then arimidex will do.

You can get either from ag-guys.

Get that ordered asap before you end up with full blown gyno.

Top Bottom