Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ghrp/ghrh +hgh

It gh is not suppressive then why is night time injections avoided as a general consensus to avoid natural suppression for younger people?

Don't confuse temporary suppression with long term suppression. I have done blood tests myself to see if i was suppressing from long term use of gh that it has not suppressed my natural production long term.
The reason they don't want young people to use is not because of suppression it has to do with acromalgy and the shifting of the growth plates. Please educate yourself so you can make more intelegent statements.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

A lil off topic but does ghrp have to be refrigerated BEFORE reconstituting?

Sent from my LG-MS770 using EliteFitness

A lil off topic but does ghrp have to be refrigerated BEFORE reconstituting?

No it does not peps are good for 5 years in the unconstituted form it actually doesn't even need to be refrigerated when reconstituted, ghrp is a very stable peptide and as long as you keep it at room temp it will not degrade for a good period of time, however if you can it would be better to refrigerate it, the ghrh on the other hand is less stable, in the fridge it will last you a few months reconstituted but at room temp it's good for 10-15 days

No it does not peps are good for 5 years in the unconstituted form it actually doesn't even need to be refrigerated when reconstituted, ghrp is a very stable peptide and as long as you keep it at room temp it will not degrade for a good period of time, however if you can it would be better to refrigerate it, the ghrh on the other hand is less stable, in the fridge it will last you a few months reconstituted but at room temp it's good for 10-15 days

Ok so just to clarify, ghrp-6 will be stable at room temp for 10-15 days? That's how long it will take me to go through each bottle. It won't lose it's efficacy?

Last edited:
Ok so just to clarify, ghrp-6 will be stable at room temp for 10-15 days? That's how long it will take me to go through each bottle. It won't lose it's efficacy?

No ghrp will not degrade and is good for months at room temp but if you can I would refrigerate it
what are you dosing the ghrp at though?

Not sure if I'm allowed to ask this here or not.... Where do I buy sermorelin? Are all peptide sellers the same quality? I don't know who to trust versus what is the correct price I should be paying.

I'm gonna disagree with goinon4t's statement on the peptides not producing as much igf Gh all converts to igf the same, a 5iu burst of your own gh is 25mcg of igf just as 5ius of synthetic gh is 25mcg
That's just my take on it, I'm running that pep combo and couldn't be happier right now

I don't know enough about peptides to dispute this. I am sure there is an equation that proves this so please provide that and back up data to prove your statement.

Top Bottom