Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting nice 6 pack

cumgreen1

[FONT=&quot]Looking to cut but have a be of about 16 percent. What should I use to really get that nice 6 pack. Steroid and other compounds. I am 235 and 6 foot 1.[/FONT]

steroids and compounds dont get you the six pack man... thats not how it works... you get the six pack through diet and training... THEN you take ped's to help bring it to an even higher level but they dont get you there to start with... YOU get YOU there

This is going to come down to your diet, and steroids aren't the answer for six-pack.

Six pack at 16%, you lucky dog. For me it'd probably take going down to 10% and before. At 13% right now I have a rough 4 pack.

You could try adding other supps like EC stack, yohimbine hcl, cardazol, GW.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Looking to cut but have a be of about 16 percent. What should I use to really get that nice 6 pack. Steroid and other compounds. I am 235 and 6 foot 1.

Why? Who says?

I’m confused. You want to cut to 16% so you can have a 6 pack? Cause you won’t have one at 16% not even close. Your diet and intense training will get you there but don’t look to drugs to do the work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom