Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gains stopping - some advice please.

Sir Studly

Hi All,

I am in my 7th week of Deca 300mg / Sust 250 mg (first 3 weeks) Sust 375mg (last few weeks). I gained about 6 - 7 pounds in the first 3 weeks, and went down 1% body fat, but my gains seemed to have stopped. I am 6'2", 202 pounds. I am having 5 small meals a day. I am eating about 160 - 180 grams of protein each day. Keeping the simple carbs and fats to a minimum. I am training each body part 1.5 times a week, with a days rest after my 4 day split. What the hell am I doing wrong?

How the heck do I get that much protein in me? I will have to use up a store full of protein shakes. Also, won't I get too much carbs from these shakes, as I will probably have to drink 3-4 shakes a day?

I agree. With your weight you need more protein and calories in general. You should be taking in about 3500-4000 cal a day with 300 g. of that being protein.

There are several protein shakes out there that are low carb or zero carb., but right now the extra carbs would help with the overall caloric intake.

Im sorry, did you say 1 % body fat???? Dude, up your protein and dont worry about a few extra carbs and fuggedaboutit. Aint no way your gonna be able to maintain that anyways. But I gotta give you props for 1% bro.
JWGS

I weigh 180, and am bulking now with 350g protein, 100g fat, 600g carbs. around 4,000-5,000 calories/day. Not gaining too much bodyfat, but I like to get the most out of bulking while I'm "on". Bodyfat can be lost in the future, I just don't want to waste juice.

Sir Studly said:
Hi All,

I am in my 7th week of Deca 300mg / Sust 250 mg (first 3 weeks) Sust 375mg (last few weeks). I gained about 6 - 7 pounds in the first 3 weeks, and went down 1% body fat, but my gains seemed to have stopped. I am 6'2", 202 pounds. I am having 5 small meals a day. I am eating about 160 - 180 grams of protein each day. Keeping the simple carbs and fats to a minimum. I am training each body part 1.5 times a week, with a days rest after my 4 day split. What the hell am I doing wrong?

Definatly(sp) have to up your calories. Shoot for 8 meals a day with prot. shakes included in those meals. And u definatly should be eating 1.5-2 grams protein to body weight.

Maxx >>>>>

You aren't eating nearly enough. UP YOUR CALORIES big time. If you're eating only five "small" meals a day and 180g of protein there is no way you are getting near enough calories to add significant amounts of muscle mass. I personaly recomend bodyweightx20 for a rough idea of bulking calorie total and 2gxbodywieght for protein. That would put you at 4000cals daily and 400g of protein daily. Diet is far and away the most influencial and inmportant aspect of AS use and training for that matter. You can train till you puke, and shoot grams and grams of steroids into your blood stream, but without the resources (FOOD) to manufacture that muscle mass with nothing will happen. Eat more meals...preferale 8-10 daily. Adding 3-5 more meals will allow you to get more calories and protein that you need. It's a bit late now that your cycle is coming to an end, but you're going to need to know for your next cycle. Your gains stopped because most of your initial weight gain was edema induced by the test and deca. To add body mass you MUST take in MORE calories than you burn. Obviously you are no where near this at 5 meals a day and 180g of protein. To answer your question, "what am I doing wrong"? Your diet is the problem. Please ask more questions about this so we can get this straightened out. If you don't get your diet together the gains will never materialize.

Top Bottom