Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Free plats ,karma,discounts, and advice fore all the aas boys.

Ive got a gyno lump under my right nipple. Its sore when you put pressure on it. Im not sure if its from estro or prolactin. probaly estro. I started taking 20 mg nolva daily to keep it at bay. Im thinking letro for a week. dosage? Thoughts? Thanks

the elite addict said:
Ive got a gyno lump under my right nipple. Its sore when you put pressure on it. Im not sure if its from estro or prolactin. probaly estro. I started taking 20 mg nolva daily to keep it at bay. Im thinking letro for a week. dosage? Thoughts? Thanks
What was your last cycle? Are you still on that cycle, in pct or far from the cycle? If all don with cycle and pct how long ago was it all over with?

needtogetaas said:
What was your last cycle? Are you still on that cycle, in pct or far from the cycle? If all don with cycle and pct how long ago was it all over with?

I been running test for severel months. I added eq and fina for this last ten weeks. I just finished both. Im currently running test at 500mg weekly and 40 mg winstrol orals ED. After 30 days of winny i'l cruise on a low dose of test (250mg a week).

the elite addict said:
I been running test for severel months. I added eq and fina for this last ten weeks. I just finished both. Im currently running test at 500mg weekly and 40 mg winstrol orals ED. After 30 days of winny i'l cruise on a low dose of test (250mg a week).
So you plain to stay on for life then right?

Use some letro 2.5mg ed for a week. I say the same to every one that it is a step by step thing. So do this and then report back as to how you feel and how its working.Of course if you have not tried just the nolva you should try that first.

Last edited:
Needto, I have a wierd question that a guy stumped me with.
HCG gets the "boys" running again. We know that, What does it do to people who aren't supressed though?
We were talking about his PCT, and I mention it (HCG) and Nelson's products like unleashed, and SHBG. So he asked me what would happen if he took HCG to increase test, and Unleashed to lower SHBG, and if it would stack to give good results.
Got any info or ideas?

needtogetaas said:
So you plain to stay on for life then right?

Use some letro 2.5mg ed for a week. I say the same to every one that it is a step by step thing. So do this and then report back as to how you feel and how its working.Of course if you have not tried just the nolva you should try that first.

for life? no. Im gona come off... to plant a seed or two. then it game on. That would be nice. Anywho, that does seen like a high dose of letro no?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just here to show love to the AAS board.

the elite addict said:
for life? no. Im gona come off... to plant a seed or two. then it game on. That would be nice. Anywho, that does seen like a high dose of letro no?
Why yes its a very high dose of letro bro. Trust me there is methods to my madness ad I have helped many people. Its safe enough I have not killed an one yet :evil:

LMOA just do it bro.

Top Bottom