Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First tren cycle, looking for some advice. Yes, another one of these.

Knives

So I've been lurking around for a little while now, doing my research on Tren dosages, PCT, etc and despite seeing other guys get chewed up on forums, I'm hoping for some good feedback.

I'm 30 years old, 5'6 and 185lbs. This will be my third cycle. First cycle was a 12 week sust/deca where I made some alright gains. Second cycle which was 12wk Test-e and deca, front loaded with dbol turned out some pretty significant gains.

All of my experiences thus far have been relatively good with little to no side effects (slight itchy nipples on the first cycle near the end).

I just got my Tren Ace and Test prop yesterday; it's the ******* counterfeit apparently distributed by i*** labs which is the same stuff as my last cycle. I'm currently on PCT, so I don't expect to start this next cycle until the fall. I've got one 25ml of Tren Ace and one 25ml of Test Prop. I've been reading around and talking to whoever I can to figure out dosages and more importantly PCT so bare with me and correct me if I'm wrong on something.

So heres my rough draft cycle

8 weeks total
Tren-Ace
200mg/wk EOD
Test-prop
400mg/wk EOD

My previous experience tells me to run something like Clomid and/or Toremiphene as PCT when regarding the test, it's the Tren that I'm not sure about. I read about so many different things that it's hard to know what and where to get.

I guess I'm (hopefully) just looking for some advice on proper tren PCT and someone to tell me that my propsed cycle isn't completely asinine. I'm going to continue my research but I wanted to toss this iron into the fire and see what comes out. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Any reason behind such a low dose? I normally run my test/tren cycles like this;

1-8 tren100mg/ml- 1.5 cc eod 600mg wk
1-8 test prop 100mg/ml 1.5cc eod 600 mg wk
1-8 exemestane- 12.5 mg/day
1-8 caber or prami

8-12 post cycle- 3am
8-12 unleashed - 3am 3pm
8-12 forma Stan- 5am 5pm

Edit: I forgot this was his first run with tren. My bad, yea start at a lower dose.

Hunter Of Gunmen

I just edited the crap outta my post. My bad dude I read that as u were dosing 200mg tren/eod. I was shittin.

Lets start with on cycle support since its not addressed. Well with even half that dosage is gonna be hcgenerate (or hcg), forma and caber. With adex and might as well have some letro in the medicine cabinet.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Primarily because of the harshness of tren and the sides that I've read about (even though I've exhibited little to no sides with my previous cycles). Most of what I've seen recommends around 200mg/wk tren for first timers.

And by my calculations if I do 200mg/wk at 50mg EOD that'll put me right at the 8 week mark which should exhaust my supply.

I hear so many different things re: tren pct. Caber, prami, forma, Dostinex; I'm definitely going to do more research on the tren PCT.

Thanks for the response!

I just edited the crap outta my post. My bad dude I read that as u were dosing 200mg tren/eod. I was shittin.

Lets start with on cycle support since its not addressed. Well with even half that dosage is gonna be hcgenerate (or hcg), forma and caber. With adex and might as well have some letro in the medicine cabinet.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

No worries, thanks for the advice. I realized after my post that I could have worded my cycle a little differently.

I don't know anything about the tren pct stuff, so I'm definitely going to do my research. Is it mostly OTC stuff or mail order labs etc? I've got about 3 months to get all of my on-cycle and post cycle shit together.

**edit** Ok, so I'm checking out some of the names you dropped and figuring what and where to get. Thanks again.

Read the rules here , no mention of labs ,sources or brands in this forum.

your post will be edited.

you have recieved a warning and not a ban this time.

no one gets chewed out here man unless you break the rules. columbo and radar were nice enough to edit you above. be careful.

before anything i will give you one piece of advice when you use tren... you should run anti-prolactin with tren!!

without doing that you might as well just forget the whole cycle. that is the #1 most important thing. what you do ON CYCLE will make a huge difference whether your recovery is good when you come off cycle.

don't go into PCT with raisin nuts, high prolactin, and high estrogen.. it doesn't matter how great your pct is you will already be behind the curve

200mg of tren eod is too much and overkill. It's a case where more isn't better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

200mg of tren eod is too much and overkill. It's a case where more isn't better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldnt say overkill. I run 1.5 cc eod 4x wk so 600 mg wk. then again this isn't my first cycle with the stuff.

Hunter Of Gunmen

Top Bottom