Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First tren cycle

relentless25

Height:5'11
Weight: 185
Body fat: 10%
3rd cycle

Im planning my first tren cycle and would appreciate if you guys could give me your input on pct, dosages, ect.

Wk 1-12: test enan 250 mg x twice a week
wk 2-10: tren ace 75 mg x eod
wk 10-12: hcgenerate
wk 1-12: n2guard
wk 2-10: caber .5 ed before bed

PCT:
Clomid: 60/40/25/25
Pct/unleashed
liver guard also throughout cycle and pct plus drinking atleast a gallon of water every day. I know pct needs a little work and maybe some on cycle support. Open to any opinions. Thanks!

3rd cycle@22? I don't agree with wanting to do Tren or any AAS for that matter..what age were you when you did your first cycle?

Just as likely to mess up hormones at 20 as you are "21" or "25".

About to do a Tren A and sust 350 stack myself.
700 mg of sust per week and still doing research on how much tren to do on this cycle. Cycle will be 8 weeks will mix them and pin once rather than 2 separate shots. Taking HCG during cycle and clomid for PCT. Anybody have a better suggestion on how I should take this cycle? I'm 5'8 185lbs and have been juicing for about 5 years now to many to count. Never have touched tren. I've read alot of mixed reviews on tren. Most of the negative article are about the side effects it has on the body. But the positive is how it's some of the best gear out there. Your thoughts please

3rd cycle@22? I don't agree with wanting to do Tren or any AAS for that matter..what age were you when you did your first cycle?

Yeah that and he weighs 185.
Wow put on some size build a base. Have a foundation.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom