Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first steroid cycle ? tips and suggestions

lol777pain

what's up roid heads :) ...

I'm 19 and touched my first weight about 4-5 years ago. I started getting really consistent with weights and dieting 3 years ago (consistently) ... so now im here. I want to do my 1st cycle. Currently sitting at 175 llbs and im 5'10. Im docusing on calisthenic movements !!

Anyways just wondering what I should run for my first cycle. Honestly, I was thinking of 270mg test, 10-12 weeks and maybe even var for a couple of weeks.

MY MAIN GOAL IS TO LEAN OUT - majority of my body fat sits on my stomach really, and its annoying. I want to do a cycle to develop my abs and get lean, so them boys can really pop out. Im sitting at about 15% bf, and my goal is to hit 11 or 12 %

Heres some pics of my physique (relaxed and flexing)

IMG_5602.jpg

9D426A76-E916-48BE-9CF5-580923F5A1F0.jpg
IMG_4273.jpg

dude you look incredible and guys who have been lifting for decades don't even achieve your physique

but fuck you are only 19!! do NOT ruin your progress by using steroids right now. wait as long as possible. i waited till i was 28-29 and i wish i had waited longer

you don't need steroids right now!

what's up roid heads :) ...

I'm 19 and touched my first weight about 4-5 years ago. I started getting really consistent with weights and dieting 3 years ago (consistently) ... so now im here. I want to do my 1st cycle. Currently sitting at 175 llbs and im 5'10. Im docusing on calisthenic movements !!

Anyways just wondering what I should run for my first cycle. Honestly, I was thinking of 270mg test, 10-12 weeks and maybe even var for a couple of weeks.

MY MAIN GOAL IS TO LEAN OUT - majority of my body fat sits on my stomach really, and its annoying. I want to do a cycle to develop my abs and get lean, so them boys can really pop out. Im sitting at about 15% bf, and my goal is to hit 11 or 12 %

Heres some pics of my physique (relaxed and flexing)

View attachment 140631

View attachment 140632
View attachment 140633

you're looking great, but 19 is too young for steroids

while we can't stop you from using steroids, I highly recommend you start with SARMS if you really have to cycle

use something light to grow and lean out

20mgs cardarine ed
25mgs testolone rad140 ed
3 caps cardazol ed

That's a light touch cycle and go low carbs and do a lot of cardio

steroids are definitely not a good idea for you

19 you too young and can get injured
start with supplements, high protein, low carbs and AM cardio

I'm sorry but 19 years old is way too young for steroids
trust us we all use AAS and we all know how it goes
start with supplements or sarms first

Top Bottom