Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Steroid Cycle Idea... PLEASE HELP

satyanathanp

I am 22 years old, 178lbs, and have been training for about 9 years. I am currently prepping for my first show in July. After the show I was thinking about doing my first steroid cycle and I was hoping to get some advice on it. I want to run 500mgs of test enanthate and 400mgs of deca-durabolin for 10 weeks while taking 0.5mg of arimidex daily. After the 10th week I would take one week off of the test and deca while staying on the arimidex. I would begin taking either nolvadex or clomid on the 12th week and then continue with the PCT and arimidex for another two weeks. Is that an ideal cycle? What could I add to be more efficient? I really don't want to add in any GH or insulin. Also, I'm having trouble finding a reliable source to obtain these drugs. If you have any information on that too it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for your time!

satyanathanp

I don't think that running deca for your first cycle is a good idea IMO.keep it simple with just the test e. I really enjoy running formastanzol as my AI on a test only cycle, not to say that the adex won't work because it definitely will, its just my personal preference for that cycle. Also your pct is pretty weak.
I would definitely bump it to 4 weeks of pct and add some natural compounds in there too help jump start your system back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using EliteFitness

Don't touch deca. At least not for a 1st cycle. It is so hard to recover from.. I would do dbol for the 1st 4 weeks and test enanthate for a total of12weeks. I use these as the base of every cycle so it's an awesome starter cycle..

Your pct needs work but I'll let other chime in about that.

We don't talk about sources but sign up to evolutionary.org and you will get a good source there. All the guys here are on it

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom