Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle in a while: Cut or bulk?

bigman75

I've been away from AAS for almost a year and due to moving and changing jobs, I've been out the gym for almost 6 months. I'm 5'10" 260# and now up to 25%BF. I'm settled in in a new place and a new gym ready to get back in the game. If you were in my shoes, would you cut up first (keeping in mind it is almost winter), or run a bulk cycle and cut down later? I have some prop and winny I didn't use from my last cycle to get started, and I can get clen/t3 at anytime. Any opinions appreciated.

depending on your personal goals, do you want to put on as much muscle as possible or use AAS in order to hold on to the muscle you already have while dieting ? <-- this doesnt mean u cant build muscle during this phaze its just that bulking obviously would pack on more muscle size...thats my opinion

if you're a bodybuilder.. or consider yourself on that path.. regardless of wanting to compete or not..

then you'd be a fool not to bulk first..

I was thinking about this earlier tonight actually.. You always see novice and intermediate bodybuilders big, bigger...

then bam! once you're "good" at it, you can stay fairly lean while bulking... because all of your muscle and your juice is shuttling nutrition toward muscle growth.

Top Bottom