Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle, low dose test e opinions

extreme11191986

Hi, I have been lifting consistently for around 3 years now and have put on about 60 pounds naturally. I have done extensive research on training, nutrition, etc. and see good gains and continue to.. About 2 years ago I met someone who I got some test e from 20 ml at 250 mg/ml.. I was about to get the needles and start doing it back then, but I decided it was stupid and should wait..

Well now I have waited and really know what I am doing naturally, and have also done a lot of reading about different cycles, steroids, pct, and everything. I think I am now ready to start a cycle. I was thinking about doing 200 - 250 mg a week for 8 - 10 weeks, I would like to hear your opinion on whether it would be better to do the 8 week or 10 week.. If I do 8 week I would have enough test in the vial to do this cycle, then another one at some point in the future. Using 2000 mg of the vial up, and having another same cycle for later or I could do 200 mg for 10 weeks and another 200 mg for 10 weeks later.

Also, at this low dosage, I feel that I probably do not need to use HCG during my cycle, and would like some opinions about this. Also, for PCT I have read about primordialperformance's PCT stuff and think that this may be sufficient for this low dose, not a long time period cycle. What are your opinions? Thanks for any input.

usually test e cycles are long like 10-12 weeks. that is a low almost "replacement" dose but ill let someone else give help on PCT options but i'd doubt you need hcg

Well the reason I am keeping it low is to assess what kind of gains I make on this low dose? Why start off higher? I don't need everyone and their mother asking me if I am on something either.. The reason I say 8 - 10 is for one I can then do another copycat cycle in the future this way.. And also because I from what I have read it seems that gains start to slow down considerably after the 8 week mark, and also the longer you stay on, the more suppressed your natural system becomes and would make the recovery/PCT take longer and possibly require more drugs.

By doing a low dose of 200 - 250 mg a week, and only going for 8 - 10 weeks I do myself a favor by not getting a lot of sides like acne (since I do get some acne every once in awhile, I think keeping the dose lower for this reason would be smart) and then so I don't need to use HCG to help with PCT during the cycle, keeping it at 8 - 10 weeks would make the recovery a lot quicker and easier for me and would probably help me keep gains.

Top Bottom