Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle ever

Willis98

Hi,
Okay so this is my first time on a forum and im not even sure if im doing this correct or if anyone will see it, but ill give it a crack

I apologise as im sure this is posted regularly... BUT I am about to begin my first ever cycle i am 18 (young i know, probabaly to young) my weight is 85kg unsure of body fat percentage .

I have a couple of things already
Anadrol 50mg's
Equipoise x200- (boldenone undecylenate)
X2 Test x100- (testosterone propionate)
Supertest (testosterone: enanthate- 300mg/ml propionate- 100mg/ml
Deca x200- ( nandrolone decanoate)
Each of these came in 10ml glasses
I have arimidex and a couple other things i can get hold of but is fairly hard in AUS

Now my questions are what is the best way to run this?
My thoughts were:
Week 1-4 anadrol maybe half the 50mg pill per day
week 1 to maybe 12
Run the boldenone first then the test100 then the deca (nandrolone) finishing with the "supertest" (enanthate, propionate) at an unknown dosage as of yet. Is it a bad idea to have so many different things? It seems odd to me but it is what my supplier came up with but doesnt want to aid me in how to run and be responsible if somethings goes wrong maybe

Now as you can tell i am a rookie and am quite unsure which is why im here can someone steer me on the right track with dosages, gyno prevention for these substances, advice, recomendations etc i am doing lots of research as well as this but would be appreciated if someone could help me so i can prevent hurting myself, thank you in advanced, please as little negative comments as possible.

I know this is not the advice you want to hear but starting a steroid cycle at your age is a terrible terrible idea. Your body is currently going through puberty and in a very delicate hormonal balance. Starting a steroid cycle right now will suppress your body's natural testosterone production and your body won't go through puberty properly.

You will end up WORSE off after the steroid cycle then before you started.

At 18 your body is already primed to grow. All you need to do is focus on your diet and training.

The only supplement a 18 year old needs is a high quality protein powder like isolation from n2bm.com to help meet your body's daily protein requirements.

Okay well im going tk be pretty hard pressed getting rid of this stuff, and ive spent the money now im probabaly going to go through with it, can someone aid me with doing it as safely as possible anyway

Hi,
Okay so this is my first time on a forum and im not even sure if im doing this correct or if anyone will see it, but ill give it a crack

I apologise as im sure this is posted regularly... BUT I am about to begin my first ever cycle i am 18 (young i know, probabaly to young) my weight is 85kg unsure of body fat percentage .

I have a couple of things already
Anadrol 50mg's
Equipoise x200- (boldenone undecylenate)
X2 Test x100- (testosterone propionate)
Supertest (testosterone: enanthate- 300mg/ml propionate- 100mg/ml
Deca x200- ( nandrolone decanoate)
Each of these came in 10ml glasses
I have arimidex and a couple other things i can get hold of but is fairly hard in AUS

Now my questions are what is the best way to run this?
My thoughts were:
Week 1-4 anadrol maybe half the 50mg pill per day
week 1 to maybe 12
Run the boldenone first then the test100 then the deca (nandrolone) finishing with the "supertest" (enanthate, propionate) at an unknown dosage as of yet. Is it a bad idea to have so many different things? It seems odd to me but it is what my supplier came up with but doesnt want to aid me in how to run and be responsible if somethings goes wrong maybe

Now as you can tell i am a rookie and am quite unsure which is why im here can someone steer me on the right track with dosages, gyno prevention for these substances, advice, recomendations etc i am doing lots of research as well as this but would be appreciated if someone could help me so i can prevent hurting myself, thank you in advanced, please as little negative comments as possible.

This is like someone saying, I just bought a gun, can someone tell me what to shoot No. Just put everything down and walk away.

Yea like an 8 year buying a car and asking how to drive, way too young get your money back. Go to the grocery store but steak,fish,andchicken. Good luck and keep lifting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Top Bottom