Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle

not to sound like an ass but if you can't put together at least a halfway decent pct you need to do more research. all the info is here on EF. read read read. let me help.

you've already been advised to not start the cycle you were considering, follow this advice.
spend a few weeks reading the boards. read logs and spend a few days in the PCT boards.
read all you can find about the pct products you see mentioned (you'll notice for the most part the same products are mentioned repeatedly)
there's enough reading here to keep you busy for months.
then put together a cycle and pct that you really think is solid and start a new thread with DETAILS (accurate stats, cycle including OCT and PCT)
you will get a lot more help from the guys here if you do this.
I came here in March and I'm still reading every day fine tuning my first cycle and pct that I'll be starting in August. I'm still learning every day. good luck with your research.

Let him do his cycle. He is 21 and smarter than most of us. I hope he takes before, after and 10 weeks after cycle is over pics so he can see how fat he got from his excellent cycle.

I do know some I'm just asking for some advice. I have researched a lot. It's just that there is a lot of conflicting advice

Dude pinning ain't as bad as you think
Don't feel shit man get some good test e and pin quad painless if you get
Good gear stop being a pussy...

Top Bottom