Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First 10 week cycle ,d bol and test

pivotalcoyote

I'm 42, 5' 9" tall, 170 lbs, 14 % body fat. I work out with trainer at gym 3 days a week, karate on weekends. I'm on a lean protein diet. I'm on my second day of cycle. 20 mg d bol in the mornings. I will start test on monday. Planning on dropping d bol after 1 week, run test 500ml a week for remainder of cycle. Is this a good first cycle,should I take a cutter like Winstrol ,and what pct ?

Id run the dbol for 4 weeks at 20-30mg assuming you are running a long estered test as long estered test will take 4-5 weeks to kick in.
As is its you first cycle i wouldnt worry about a secon oral but you could (providing your liver is all good, id get blood tests)
Throw winnie in weeks 9-14 as a bridge into pct while the long ester clears.
Pct should look something like:
Clomid 50 25 25
Nolvadex 40 40 20 20
Otc test booster/libido enhancer.

Change it 4 weeks man. And up the dosage to 20mg if possible. Taper up though. One week will do nothing, it takes about 2 weeks to build up in ur system and get a good effect going

Giving an update on my first cycle. I'm on my third week of dbol at 20mg ed and my second week of test e 500mg wk, I'm gaining size and strength, my arms, chest, and neck are getting big! Espicially arms. My legs are coming along nicely..my quads are starting to stand out lot more. I've dropped 2 more pounds of fat at 168lbs. Looks like I'm at about 10 to 12% body fat .. I'm very impressed so far lol I'm almost afraid to bump my dbol dose up to 30 mg..I feel like I'm going to blow up from the muscle contractions during work out! The adex seems to be working good no gyno....also no sides to speak of have noticed testes seem to be getting some smaller not much tho!

Top Bottom