Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina/DMSO Causing Serious Rashes, Anyone Else Have This Problem?

Hey bro's, just started taking Fina/DMSO, 5 pellets monday, wednesday, friday. The first two times I applied I had no problems, but the third time, on the shoulders/bi's I started getting red immediately. After about 10 minutes I started to get a white rash all over my shoulder's and bi's, it looked glittery also and my chest started to itch really bad. It burned and rashed so bad I was literally freakin out, thinkin my skin was going to peel off. I would go to flex and it would feel like my skin was tearing. After about 45 minutes of pure pain the redness went away as well as the rash. I am starting to regret not injecting now, I know everyone says it's the best way. Does anyone else have this problem, I think my skin is super sensitive. Any help is much appreciated, thanks.

thats not uncommon with DMSO. i use it for injury treatment, not transdermal steroid delivery. my skin will sometimes look like it is sort of bubbling up, almost like its cooking. every time i apply it though, it burns and itches like a motherfucker. the next day my skin is dry and red. but there is nothing permanent. it goes away.

Don't waste you time you are pissing up a rope -- buy a conversion kit.
They a legal to buy and therefore this doesn't constitute a source post for you purist.

It is easy. effective and you won't stink...

www.Animalkits.be

DMSO is a harsh chemical abbrasive used to strip industrial paint, if I'm not mistaken. I would rather swallow a precalculated number of the fina pellets (even though I know 80% of the original tren will be wasted) than to use DMSO. That stuff is harsh.

I tried DMSO/fina for a short time but would immediately get a bad rash that lasted a few days. Some people don't have that reaction, though. Trying the conversion kit next.

Lattimer99_E.S.U said:
Hey bro's, just started taking Fina/DMSO, 5 pellets monday, wednesday, friday. The first two times I applied I had no problems, but the third time, on the shoulders/bi's I started getting red immediately. After about 10 minutes I started to get a white rash all over my shoulder's and bi's, it looked glittery also and my chest started to itch really bad. It burned and rashed so bad I was literally freakin out, thinkin my skin was going to peel off. I would go to flex and it would feel like my skin was tearing. After about 45 minutes of pure pain the redness went away as well as the rash. I am starting to regret not injecting now, I know everyone says it's the best way. Does anyone else have this problem, I think my skin is super sensitive. Any help is much appreciated, thanks.

put up with it every day for 6 weeks once.. pain in the ass huh? now im injecting fina.. now i cant fuckin sit cause my ass and quads are so sore...lol

rotate sites, do no continually reapply to the same site. Go to the drug store and by some glycerol(glycerin) and add a few drops each time, it will help to protect your skin. How much dmso do you use? You should be able to use as little as 2 cc's of 99.9% dmso. Shoulders, forearms, left thigh, right thigh, thats four sites to rotate.

Definitely rotate sites. Also, use only a little DMSO. You so not need that much. If it gets real bad up the dose and use oral (sublingual delivery). Definitely inj next time. I just finished my first converted fina cycle, and the gains are not even comprable. Good luck

3 years ago i did dmso i still have scar marks from were it ate my foot up dmso is a shitty thing stop using it and inj also you should be using 4-5 pellets ed on dmso bro not eod so get a kit and grow you wont stink from the inj just dmso save your skin

put it on your feet and ankle areas, it was the best for me.. you dont need much dmso if you are melting the pellets in the microwave. wait till everyone tells you smell like pickles, lol dmso is a bitch... yea i had rashes everywhere too bro...

Top Bottom