Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Femara , Arimidex, Or Aromasin??????????

Cheapest I've seen is $3.00 per tab for generic. It is more expensive in Canada than at USA compounders.

Read Fonz's posts on aromasin, the only anti-e that dosen't screw up your lipids!!! (very important for CV health and longevity)

Just get liqui-exemestane from PnP - affordable and it works - using right now 25mg EOD.

S

Not exactly a good endorsement, since it is illegal to do so. Aromasin is a prescription drug. We need to stop endorsing illegal means in our posts.

Huh? Steroids are illegal...

DrJMW said:
Not exactly a good endorsement, since it is illegal to do so. Aromasin is a prescription drug. We need to stop endorsing illegal means in our posts.

I thought it was o.k to endorse research companies that sold NO controlled substances??

What's the difference if I reccomend PnP or TLR (except that TLR sponsors elite)

I have read many endorsements of PnP in previous posts, thats why I put it up

If we are going to ban research company posts o.k - but lets make it uniform and not just a select few (and I am NOT part of PnP -they just have a good, reliable service that delivers quick!)

So Mods whats the deal??? Can we mention research companies or not; if not then make it a sticky and I apologize. If we can then $#$% you! DrJMW

S :confused:

supreme

i ordered the pnp aromasin as well but the payment thru western union damn ex.btw how good is the product for get rid of puffy nips when you already have them.

You should read the "Legal" articles written by the resident, Elite lawyers about research companies. What the owner and the mods allow to be posted on the boards is their business. My point: source posting of these "research companies" is not prudent.

O.k. I agree its all a gray area but untill they are banned by mods, or the FDA shuts them down people are going to use them. I would rather provide info on the reliable one's than not. Of course it is always at your own risk and any day the companies might have to close.

Although these research companoes have been around several years with no problems

S

I know of one that' had a small problem recently :D

supreme said:
O.k. I agree its all a gray area but untill they are banned by mods, or the FDA shuts them down people are going to use them. I would rather provide info on the reliable one's than not. Of course it is always at your own risk and any day the companies might have to close.

Although these research companoes have been around several years with no problems

S

Top Bottom