Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Everyone interested in running the new LGD-4033 please read...

dylangemelli

I am looking for one person that is interested in running the new LGD-4033 from uniquemicals... I will need you to run a very thorough log on this... The LGD WILL NOT BE FREE but will be sold to you at a discount... Please PM if you are interested...

What kind of cycle are you looking for the logger to run? You expecting it to be run solo or is it ok to be part of a cycle?

Dylan not really all that familiar with it. Can you provide me some info? Sorry out and about running errands so a little limited as to how much I can research but since this is coming from you I am putting my trust in that.

"you will never be happy with your results, but that shouldn't deter you from trying to obtain your goals"

~Me

Am currently running lgd stand alone. Day 3 at .1mg only noticeable effects so far is I'm constantly hungry.

they want a log, yet cant sent the logger a free bottle? lol thats hillarious..tell them to do the right thing and send the guy kind enough to run a detailed log a free bottle..just saying

Last edited:
Top Bottom