Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

endurance athlete

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online...rts_funny_grok/steroids_in_mixed_martial_arts

Read that article. Using PED's for performance/athletic purposes is extremely different to using for bodybuilding/aesthetics. Using "bodybuilder" doses such as 600mg of EQ will give you pumps that will detriment your performance rather then enhance it.

I train on a daily basis with some of the top athletes in the country in my sport and have never seen any of the successful ones go over 500mg a week in total.

Dylan is right about sarms they definitely will help you but I find they're better utilised as a bridge between cycles.

I appreciate all the info! Ill giving this all some thought . cycle wont start until march 1 so i have alil time to decide and get everything together

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using EliteFitness

To eq will not give you any pumps whatsoever... That's completely absurd... I've been running nearly a gram a week for almost 16 weeks... No issues here whatsoever

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

x2 on sarms and GW. Cardarine and EQ are a must for an endurance athlete.

Top Bottom