Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Emotional problems are causing poor gym preformance.

I have been getting depressed a whole lot I cant wait to get back on some juice.I cant sleep good either. so I was wandering if there were some prescribtion drugs that wouldnt hurt my preformance.I thought maybe prozac for the depression they made make some people able to chill,zanexs or clodipens for sleeping and juice to boost my ego and gimmi that good feeling I want to regain I was happer walking to te gym on juice than driving toa nice health club off juice.

You don't need any prescription drugs - it's all mental. I feel the same way. The one thing that keeps me motivated is looking forward to the next cycle. Every day is one closer! I also have half my next cycle already in, so every once-in-a-while I'll get the gear out and just stare at it. Damn those amps are a work of art.

Instead of turning to meds to treat the symptoms, maybe it's worth it to treat the cause -- perhaps therapy should be where you start; take it from me, depression meds suck after awhile, they really suck coming off too.

In addition to the therapy, you could incorporate 3-6 grams of inositol and 100-200 mgs of 5HTP into your supplement schedule (both available OTC). Both help with depression/anxiety and inositol also helps you sleep well.

Top Bottom