Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli Goes HARD ON THE SUPER SARM TRIPLE STACK!!

Dont worry man keep killing it. GW is much better for peeps who are trying to lose weight, running tren, or want to train for long distance/running type shit ..

Needto, I was gonna do an S-1/S-4 stack after PCT of my current cycle. I wanted to add GW to zap some fat. Would you advise? I don't want to lose muscle too.

Dylan, you are fucking killing it Bro. I'm 31 BTW, and this log has been very exciting to follow. You better sub mine:) lol

I appreciate your compliments bro and you following along... great to have you along for the ride... i'll definitely follow and advise any way i can... let me know when you start...

I can help you with your dosings on everything you are wanting to run...

Run your ostarine at 25 mg a day... Dose it all together in the a.m... DO NOT go over 25 mg...
S4 is a little more tricky... I went my first week at 50 mg... 25 in the a.m. and 25 mid-afternoon... second week i bumped to 60... I might bump to 75 this week, but you don't want to exceed 75... I just want to avoid the vision sides bro and I am a little hesitant to bump to 75... I absolutely love the effects from s4 though...

For your gw, you want to dose at least 10 mg a day... 5 in the a.m. and 5 in the p.m... You could dose more than that if you can afford it but one bottle will only last 15 days, so its really up to you... you could do 20 mg a day if you can afford it...

You are fine to run them all together, I just stopped the gw because I'm not trying to drop weight but you are good to go with it...

Needto, I was gonna do an S-1/S-4 stack after PCT of my current cycle. I wanted to add GW to zap some fat. Would you advise? I don't want to lose muscle too.

Dylan, you are fucking killing it Bro. I'm 31 BTW, and this log has been very exciting to follow. You better sub mine:) lol

Yeah, I stay between 60-75 w my s4. Going to around 80 per day started giving me headaches with some pain behind my eyes. F that

Day 15 - Going F'ing Hard!!

So, first I want to apologize for not updating this weekend... I had a killer workout Saturday which was Back and Traps... I absolutely killed it on both.... I was celebrating my birthday this weekend, so I went straight to the beach afterwards and was pretty spent after that and Sunday is just my cardio day so no new updates except a sweet cardio day...

As for today... I didn't feel super great this morning as I usually don't get enough sleep, but I actually slept a little too much today... However, for some reason, I really felt like I was going to have a sweet day in the gym today and I was definiteliy right! My cardio started off absolutely great today... I had a few rougher days in the cardio last week for some reason but today was simply awesome... That had me in an extra good mood going into the lifting portion... I was also pleased that my weight held steady... Normally I drop a few pounds over the weekend but last night I ate a pound of cod and shrimp and that helped! =)

Now normally, chest is always the workout that I struggle with the most...Its my area on the body that I always have a happiness issue with... I always feel like it is the one part of my body I am weaker in and just needs more shape... I must say though, the last few weeks, since I started this stack, my chest is STRONGER and LOOKING BETTER than ever... I absolutely killed my chest today... I was able to get 95 lb. dumbells for 10 today, so that PR last week was no fluke! Then I did a nasty superset of dumbell incline arnold flies and arnold dumbell bench presses... 70's on the flies and 75's on the bench... absolutely killer! I also did two different exercises of negatives on triceps today... I did 100 lb. dumbell tricep extension overheads as negatives and that was tough but i nailed them! I also did tricep extension negatives that were tough! I did alternate arm chest presses that were so tough but super strong today... I felt so strong and so happy with my size... I really feel like I am getting excellent size on this cycle... I felt power bursts today that were just insane... I have to say, SARMS are f'ng amazing!! Here's a few new pics to update my progress!

Day 16 - Lookin Mean!!

So today my weight was actually up to 189... I did feel a little bit heavier this morning and I could see it so much in my shoulders and chest... I know its only about 1.5 lbs up but trust me, any type of gain, I can see it and feel it... Cardio was absolutely awesome today... I know I reported a heavy amount of sweating last week and that has actually subsided quite a bit... I'm still sweating a lot but I think a lot of it was to do with the broken air conditioner and I think I may have had a small head cold...

As for the workout today... Shoulders and Biceps... My FAVORITE WORKOUT... I have to say, I had a great attitude going into this workout about absolutely killing it and thats EXACTLY WHAT I DID... I MEAN I KILLED IT TODAY... My shoulders and biceps have never looked this big and I have never shown this much mass in my life... I am absolutely thrilled with my strength and the way my body has filled out... I tried some of the heaviest weights I have tried on my shoulders today... I went for 255 x 10 on the standing shoulder press on the calf machine and nailed it... I also did 75 lb. dumbells for sets of 10 on hammer curls, which was awesome... All of my lifts were so crisp and strong today... Absolutely great workout and I could really see a size increase today... I am extremely pleased with today's training and just my general overall attitude in the gym... It's just getting higher and higher and I am just pushing harder and harder each time! I am absolutely loving it! Here's a few updated pics from today... Thanks for the support and feedback!!

lolll i appreciate that! man i'm really feeling good on this cycle bro... thanks for your support and for always making a m'fer laugh bro! =) I'm telling you this, everyday I'm in the gym, I go harder and harder and it would seem I couldn't go any harder but I find a way bro! You'll love this stack when you get to it!

Day 17 - Goin All Out!!

Today's workout was simply AWESOME! I woke up feeling fresh today and it showed in my workout... My cardio today was absolutely awesome... I felt great and fresh and went through it so strong! Today I did back and traps... I have to say, I was spent after this workout... This has to be the hardest I've gone on a workout in I don't know how long... I go ALL OUT every workout, but today was even harder... So I decdided to go for some more pr's today... I was going to try for 100 lb. dumbbells on rows... Well, I didn't even realize that I picked up the 105 dumbbell and I killed it... 4 sets of 10's on 105 dumbell rows... I went 10 lbs. higher on my hammer strength single are iso high rows this week... 220 x 10... I also did 50 lb. single arm front and side lateral raises, which was also a pr for both... I am so happy with the way my progress is going.... You will be able to see a size increase again in the pictures I took today... Thank you for all feedback and support... I will continue to bust my a$$ and make as much progress possible on a daily basis... I'm loving this cycle!! Absolutely loving it!!

Top Bottom