Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli Goes HARD ON THE SUPER SARM TRIPLE STACK!!

I was wondering how long do SARMS take to kick in and you begin to notice the hardening effects? Esp. interested in ostarine.

Also is it possible for sarms to cause water retention in any way?

thanks!

ostarine actually takes about 2 weeks before you really notice a lot with it... as far as s4, i personally noticed the muscle hardening damn near immediately... i remember the first night after my first days worth of dosing and i couldn't believe how fuckin hard my muscles looked... now, some people it takes a few days but it tends to work much quicker than the osta does in terms of changes being noticeable... it is much better to stack them together than to run solo... you just get max benefits that way and they were basically made for one another... no water retention at all on these either bro... or i wouldnt run them! i won't run anything that causes any water retention... =)

would u recommend a sarms run as a first cycle ?

sure bro... its not going to put on a ton of size but you will get a huge strength increase and a major increase in muscle hardening... If ran properly, i think over an 8 week run, you could put on 5-7 pounds of nice lean mass... that will reuire a mini pct as well but your recovery will be very quick... 3 week mini is all you need...

Day 44 - Big Biceps and a Ripped Back!

So today I am definitely still feeling under the weather but once I got to the gym I quickly pushed that aside... I don't know why but for the past 2 weeks I have just felt bloated... Its driving me absolutely crazy because my diet has been the same... I really have been thinking hard about what's going on and have finally come to the conclusion that it is the DAA... this can cause bloat after long usage and im beyond the 8 week range so after today I am not going to be using it... There really is no need for it at this point anyway... I am very certain that this is whats causing it...

So my cardio was excellent today and after cardio I finally felt lighter than I have in quite awhile... My weight is still steady but I just hate that bloat and water feeling... So cardio was excellent today and I just get so pumped when cardio goes great... So I was definitely pumped for the workout...

Today was biceps and back, which I consider to be my toughest workout... I started off with dumbbell curls simotaneous negatives... This is a fucking tough way to start! 40 x 10's... I could just feel my biceps shredding every rep... It really got me fuckin going! Then I hit some wide grip curls for 100 x 10 which I felt was really strong... I moved on to a bak extension machine at 220 x 10 which is almost the entire rack of weight... Then I incorporated a few new exercises that were brutal! I did an inverted grip on the rotary lat machine with the entire rack of 250 x 10... I normally do that on a regular grip so this was an amazing lift for me and i could just feel the V shape imprinting on my back... This was a great exercise I will definitely be incorporating more often... The next one was fucking tough... It was simotaneous dumbell incline hammer curls... I was able to get up to 45 x 10. This was an awesome lift as well that I will be doing more often... Then it was PR time... I went big on the single arm dumbell rows... My PR on these has been 110 x 10 and I was able to get 115 x 10... This was crazy weight on this and I felt like an animal! It was an excellent day in the gym, especially considering I am not feeling well.. I love the increase in strength that is a constant and I love seeing all the hard work paying off! All comments and feedback welcome!

Nice man, strength is definatly increasing on the stack for you, crongrats. Cracks me up how you fight through feeling like shit and just work harder at the gym. Thats the attitude we all need to have each and every day, no obstacles, no excuses, just get the shit done and kill it. Awsome man, keep it up.

Sent from my LS670 using EliteFitness

Nice man, strength is definatly increasing on the stack for you, crongrats. Cracks me up how you fight through feeling like shit and just work harder at the gym. Thats the attitude we all need to have each and every day, no obstacles, no excuses, just get the shit done and kill it. Awsome man, keep it up.

thanks bro! im telling you what, i absolutely hate being sick, and I normally get over it quickly because I take really good care of myself, but I fuckin snap inside when I'm sick and I'm at the gym and I go like fuckin triple hard... Its not always easy but I like to think that I can overcome anything and I pretty much have myself convinced that I can... Most everything we do in life that separates us from success is mental... The tougher you are mentally, the more successful you will be... The more self motivated you are, the more you will accomplish... I pride myself on being tough not only physically, but mentally as well...

thanks bro! im telling you what, i absolutely hate being sick, and I normally get over it quickly because I take really good care of myself, but I fuckin snap inside when I'm sick and I'm at the gym and I go like fuckin triple hard... Its not always easy but I like to think that I can overcome anything and I pretty much have myself convinced that I can... Most everything we do in life that separates us from success is mental... The tougher you are mentally, the more successful you will be... The more self motivated you are, the more you will accomplish... I pride myself on being tough not only physically, but mentally as well...

Absolutely, win from within. Thanks for getting me all pumped up lol. Peace brother

Day 46 - Ultra Vascularity

Sorry for not getting my update in yesterday... I will say this, yesterday was shoulders and triceps and I fucking killed it... I love shoulder workout so much because immediately after my first set of shoulders, they just fucking swell up and look so ripped... I love it! Strength was awesome and the workout was intense...

So one thing I noticed already from stopping the daa, in just two days time, the bloat feeling I had is completely gone... I did drop about a lb. but thats okay with me because i'd rather drop the lb. and not have that watery bloat feeling... fuck that! So I am very happy with this...

Cardio was pretty good today... I am still fighting off this fucking cold but I think I am getting over it... I pushed through today though and I felt great...

So today was chest and traps... I started off on bench press today... I broke through last time at got up to 215 x 10 so it was important for me to get it again today... I remember last time 215 was a big struggle for me once I got to the 8th rep and today when I got to that set I fuckin ripped it up... I am aiming to get 225 for 10 and I hope that happens soon but I am definitely making progress... Then I hit the arnold incline dumbell presses at 70 x 10... Those were intense and just shredded my chest, especially right after the intense bench pressing... The next one was a new exercise for me and it was a traps shredder... I did bent arm lateral raises while on the incline... I've done this face down before but never normal way... These were a bitch but they were great for ripping up the traps... I got up to 40 x 10 which was fuckin sweet... Then I hit the barbell high row and got up to 140 x 10... I set a pr on my barbell shrugs... I did all four sets at 335 x 10... That was tough but I fuckin nailed it! Then it was cable work time... I did straight arm high flies at 110 x 10 and pushdowns at 120 x 10... I finished with cross arm lateral raises at 50 x 10... It was a fucking intense workout and I tore it up... I had some great vascularity pictures but I got a new phone today and my fucking sd card got messed in the process of switching... So I will get new ones tomorrow... Great vascularity today but I'll make sure its even better tomorrow... I can see so much progress... I am absolutely loving it... I am just counting the days until my next ph cycle... one month away! I can't wait! All feedback and comments welcome!

Top Bottom