Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does he will recover ?

Oxbow

A retarded guy in my gym have run 6 months at 700mg Sustanon. Does he will recover his hpta ?

Just curious. I was surprised he was still alive and asked him about blood pressure, hematocrit, red blood cells and pct and he doesnt know these words. He told me you have to takes risks and its better not knowing what it does to your body because it is bad.

What are the chances he will recover ?

Sorry for the stupid thread but curious

When I was young like 21 I thought it would be a good idea to never come off gear.. Lol. I stayed on for at least a year and didn't even pct when I got off.. And guess what.. Nothing happened.. I kept most of my gains and was perfectly normal.. I quit lifting for like 8 years and was focusing on other things and had kids... Now ten years have past and I started lifting a few years ago and just started gear about 2 months ago.. Not saying that this is the right thing to do by no means.. I'm just stating my experience..

When I was young like 21 I thought it would be a good idea to never come off gear.. Lol. I stayed on for at least a year and didn't even pct when I got off.. And guess what.. Nothing happened.. I kept most of my gains and was perfectly normal.. I quit lifting for like 8 years and was focusing on other things and had kids... Now ten years have past and I started lifting a few years ago and just started gear about 2 months ago.. Not saying that this is the right thing to do by no means.. I'm just stating my experience..

Though not the smartest way to go about cycling I like reading story's like this haha

Everyone is different. Can't say if he will recover naturally or not. I know I a guy, on cycle (if you want to call it a cycle) for a few years straight. Always on Test of some sort, just changed the other AAS in the stack and stayed "on". Went to prison for a while. No pct, anything..... Came out was still pretty big and never hit the AAS again. Knocked his wife up a few times. So all depends on the person. He could bounce back but he also could be screwed. Ignorance is bliss is taken to an all new level with this guy though.

So let's just say.. You have a good chance to bounce back. And if you don't bounce back you get on trt... At my age actually I'm thinking about just staying on permanently again.. Just blasting and cruising..

6 months?! Haha that's it? I've personally done more, longer, and I'm quite alright. Not advising it, just sayin. I dunno why ur surprised he's not dead, there's pros that Cruise on 700mg, more than that even. Not to mention blast

A retarded guy in my gym have run 6 months at 700mg Sustanon. Does he will recover his hpta ?

Just curious. I was surprised he was still alive and asked him about blood pressure, hematocrit, red blood cells and pct and he doesnt know these words. He told me you have to takes risks and its better not knowing what it does to your body because it is bad.

What are the chances he will recover ?

Sorry for the stupid thread but curious
you should know what it doesn and you should keep an eye on things thats how you prevent bad things from happening. ... the fact he has this mindset i think hes already a lost cause sadly...

Top Bottom