Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do steroids come up in a pre employment urine drug test?

its an apprentice job :p mechanical engineering :)

For that job class, I could pretty much tell you for sure it's a standard 5 panel they are running on your specimen. No worries.

I'm the Exec Asst. for the administrator of a hospital and am pretty well acquainted with how our parent company screens. Exogenous anabolic panels are sometimes run on job classes where the individuals are considered to be high risk for AAS. It's rare, but it does happen. Usually we're talking security guards.

I dont think they do, at least not up here in Canada

Well I own a few small businesses myself and have to pretest my employees. Depends on what your job is. Who do you work for?

i took 10 ml of tren acetate over 4 weeks 2.5 ml a time at 75mg a ml. This was back in late march. also i have taken a dbol cycle mid april. I now have been award an apprenticeship with a company that have a pre employment urine drug test during the medical is on august 9th 2010. i was wondering will this come up? i know the detection time is 5 months and dbol is 5 weeks

Typically no. Usually only elite jobs like a professional athlete and such.

Ah thats the one Corus is Europe's second largest steel producer with annual revenues of around Ā£12 billion and a crude steel production of over 20 million tonnes.

Nope! Never heard of them

Top Bottom