Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP Crystal or Powder

Riker29

If I was sitting here with a bunch of closed caps, is there a way to tell if it's Crystal or Powdered DNP?

And, what changes or differences should one make in the DNP regimen depending on it being Crystal or Powder?

from personal experience (your mileage may vary), the powder was a bright yellow and looked like a very fine grained powder (think flour). the crystal on the other hand was dark and looked like sugar or salt crystals - big and odd shapes. still yellow, but darker and almost brown.

the powder takes like 3 days to hit you hard, and the crystal takes a few hours - for me 200mg of crystal in 2-3 hours felt the way 400mg crystal did after 3 days...

again, this was what I experienced, and others may have other experience - but crystal generally hits harder and faster.

Riker29 said:

And, what changes or differences should one make in the DNP regimen depending on it being Crystal or Powder?

with crystal LOWER DOSAGES.. A LOT LOWER.. but you can dose more frequently at these low doses

I've ordered DNP from 2 different sources and the caps definitely looked different from each other. They both said the DNP is powder however I would think they would look alot more alike than they do. One source was a darker yellow powder, and it looked clumpier, as though it was damp- which is possible. When you rotated the cap the powder was clumpy and didn't slide back and forth the way sand might.
The second caps I have are a brighter yellow and are grainier, more like salt and look alot like crystals. Also this DNP hit me alot faster than the darker, clumpier stuff. I would say it's like the difference between flour and sugar, if that makes any sense.:p

Top Bottom