Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Difference in different esters

coasta007

Hi all. New time user to this forum and also using test prop. Still trying to understand all this new stuff about esters etc.

I'm beginning to understand the make up of different esters and their half life but if testosterone is injected in a form of test prop, sust 250, test e or cyp why would you pick a shorter half life one than one with a longer half life?

I'm 42 and am only injecting 2 times a week with 1ml each time. I know it's not a big amount but should I be using something else instead of test prop if I only inject twice a week to bump up my test levels?

Sorry for the noob questions but we all need to ask the questions to learn this stuff.

Thanks in advance for your replies

I'm no great expert but...
1) Don't mention the ml's. The mg's per ml varies from roid to roid so mention the mg's. Or both. But not the ml's Unless we know you personally and what you're taking we won't have a clue what you mean.
2) I'm 53 on Tuesday. You're a whipper snapper lol

Important part
3) All roids were pretty much developed years ago to treat medical condtions (being underweight, anemia and so on) so...
4) They developed esters which lengthened or shortened the time a roid was active or became active in the system.
5) All roids will to some degree (and dependant on dose) up muscle and strength but some more than others. One site I looked at had a points system for this and so you might want muscle more than I want strength so we use different drugs.
6) There are those who can manipulate various combinations (or use a blend of roids) and only want to jab once a week. The once a week stuff tends to be weaker but longer acting (having an effect) and stays in the system longer (a sod then if you might get tested) than say an oral with as half life of of 8 hours.

Savvy? :D

Thanks for your reply.

About the ml's. it is test prop 100 so I'm injecting 100mg of prop 2 times a week (Monday and Thursday). Many will say it is a wasted of time and $ but I'm mainly doing it to raise my testosterone levels as they diminish with age.

Thanks for your explanation about the esters. It makes sense

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He. Agree about the TRT dose. I might try increasing the dosage slightly and see how it goes. Would testosterone with a different ester make any difference?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

From memory (feel free to double check as you always should) TRT is typically 200-220mg weekly. A few (and it is a few) are a little higher at 300mg (the lower end is 100mg). If I was on a form of TRT I'd want the ester to offer a steady input of testosterone into my system. So the one with a medium to long half life and only 1 jab a week.

I would rather go with the longer esters - don't see the need to do frequent injections, when you can get the same results with fewer injections. Besides, the propionate is quite painful, which is yet another reason to opt for the longer esters.

The main reason people use shorter esters is because they are drug tested athletes so they need to use compounds that clear out of their body quick so they can clean out for the drug test.

For 99% of people, long esters are the best choice.

The la for your reply. Do u think the talk about different esters bloating you is anything to be worried about? Extra kg's on the bike makes a difference....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom