Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did I inject to a bad site?

Mrthirtywins

Please see the image no swelling just feels like I've done one heavy leg day its been 24hrs
IMG_20160807_173018.jpg

Some post injection pain after an injection is normal, especially if it's a virgin muscle you have never pinned before. It looks to me like you just had a bad injection. If you develop a rash or a fever, go to the hospital immediately because you have an infection. If neither of those occur, it was just a bad injection and some PIP.

Here are some tips for reducing PIP:

1. Heat up the oil prior to injecting. Run the vial under hot water for 1-2 minutes. Heating up the oil will bring it closer to body temperature and make the oil disperse from the muscle into the blood stream much easier.

2. Gently massage the injection site for 1-2 minutes after the injection. It'll help disperse the oil into the blood stream.

3. I am a big advocate of training the muscle you injected into that day. It'll help disperse the oil from the muscle into the blood stream. In other words, try to time your glute injection on the day you train legs/glutes.

Thanks. Its first time second injection running 250mg of premoteston and taking 1mg of arimidex every 3 days.. Should I be taking Anything else for a first time?

I learned pinning a little farther to the side of the quad is better for pip. I put base off hand on hip and where finger tips land a little to outer side I pin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

There is always a possibility of getting some PIP after doing an injection, so I would not worry all that much unless there is redness on the injection area, and it gets warm. If there are no signs of an infection, there is no need to worry.

Thanks. Its first time second injection running 250mg of premoteston and taking 1mg of arimidex every 3 days.. Should I be taking Anything else for a first time?

All in all, it looks fine. However, I would rather recommend you to run 0.5 mgs of arimidex EOD - this is a much better schedule that will maintain much more stable levels of estrogen.

However, for the next time I would recommend you to use aromasin instead of arimidex for the following reasons:

1. Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor, so there will be no estrogen rebound once you stop taking it. Meanwhile, this estrogen rebound is well possible with arimidex, since it is not a suicide AI.

2. Arimidex will stress your lipids by increasing the levels of LDL cholesterol (the bad one), whilst aromasin will increase the levels of HDL (the good cholesterol).

3. Arimidex will increase your IGF-1 production by up to 25%, which is very good for muscle growth and recovery, which is not the case with arimidex.

I do think your injection spot on the quad is poor.. you want to hit the upper outer part of the quad.. you hit way way way too low on the leg.. no wonder it didn't go well

draw 4 equal squarts from your knee to your hip.. then flex the leg and see where your muscle peaks.. that is the area you are supposed to hit..

I would try pinning glutes for your first cycle. It is the easiest place to pin and the pip will be very minimal especially when compared to pip in quads. If you stick to quads just watch a bunch of youtube videos of guys injecting. You will quickly find the best place to inject.

Top Bottom