Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca sleep issue

Hydepar87

[FONT=&quot]OK guys so this is a new one for me. I know a lot of people have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep while doing aas. I've had the same issues in previous cycles but zquill and melatonin have always helped. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This time around I'm running 600mg deca and 700mg test and starting at about the 6 week mark I ran into a new issue. I can fall asleep fine nothing extra required, however I wake up exactly 5 hours after i go to sleep. Like clockwork... every single time. If I go to bed at 10 I wake up at 3, if i go to bed at 12 i wake up at 5. No matter what I do 5 hours on the dot and I'm awake. I tried using zquill, melatonin, weed, and even all 3 combined but the result is the same. 5 hours and I'm up. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is this a common occurrence with deca and is there any good way to deal with it?[/FONT]

My sleep is a mess like that in heavy cycles too. I just kind of deal with it and try to get naps when I can (especially on weekends).

why are you running ridiculously high doses? those are way too high... high estrogen can give you issues with sleep as well and with that high of test dose, i would bet your estrogen may be higher...

I’m running Npp 100mg eod, prop 50mg Ed, along with my trt dose and sleep like a baby. I agree with Dylan that estrogen will mess up your sleep. I get up at 4am for the gym so I’m unconscious by 9:30 lol.

OK guys so this is a new one for me. I know a lot of people have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep while doing aas. I've had the same issues in previous cycles but zquill and melatonin have always helped.

This time around I'm running 600mg deca and 700mg test and starting at about the 6 week mark I ran into a new issue. I can fall asleep fine nothing extra required, however I wake up exactly 5 hours after i go to sleep. Like clockwork... every single time. If I go to bed at 10 I wake up at 3, if i go to bed at 12 i wake up at 5. No matter what I do 5 hours on the dot and I'm awake. I tried using zquill, melatonin, weed, and even all 3 combined but the result is the same. 5 hours and I'm up.

Is this a common occurrence with deca and is there any good way to deal with it?

Try taking less. Of both drugs.

Top Bottom