Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca 300MG /1 ML and Test E 250 MG /ML … day after … ROID FEVER!!!

Holly … I feel like f… shit do u guys experience any of the fever symptoms the day after ur shot?
My hole body aches, my head is like cloudy, and I move like in slow motion …

Fuck that sucks. Sounds like you are comming down with test flu....

How many weeks you been on?

What brand DECA/TEST?

deca is pet's pharma, test is schering, I am sure is the combination , I have used test before even at higher doses and no test flu at all... but i mixed test and deca and BUMMMMMMM I still feel like shit, I do not have syntoms of flu, just aching body, chills, low headached, and I am about 3 weeks from contest... today was leg day... but I feel all beaten up !

same issue with equipoise. leaves sore lump everytime and causes fever about 3 days later. Seeing results but dont know how much longer i can put up with this. could this be a quality issue?

What the hell?

I do deca 300 and test 250 all the time at 2 ML a week and I feel fine man...

The gains were good, blood pressure was a little high, horny thoughts from test but that's about it.

Dianabol and anadrol, now those are the ones that get me a little mentally high and confident.

I had the same problem last year. The day after every shot of Test and Deca I would get sick.

After the 3rd week I started taking 2000mg of Vit C and taking Theraflu everyday. Then the symptoms went away.

Go to WalMart and get some Airborne.

That's extremely odd you guys get that...

That has never happened to me once the day after I shot. The hour after I shot though I felt a huge rush from the test with the high blood and such.

That's extremely odd you guys get that...

That has never happened to me once the day after I shot. The hour after I shot though I felt a huge rush from the test with the high blood and such.

I don't understand how you could even say something like that.

I am on HRT and have a script or my test, but when I'm on cycle I use stuff from my source. There is no way to tell what's in anything you get from a source. Consider the fact that everyone and their brother has an UL you have no idea what if there is any QC.

Top Bottom