Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Debating one of two cycles...help!

PatBateman3

ok, here is the deal, 5'9, 200lbs, 13-14% bf. My ultimate goal is to live around 6-8% bf, but for now my cycle goals are to drop to around 9% bf and stay the same weight/keep my good base of muscle. Strength increase is also sought.

So here is my deal, I like to experiment sometimes with one gear at a time as I feel this is the best way for me to determine how I respond to each particular gear (I also stack as well at times). I have never done Deca or Tren.

These are my options (please dont add extra juice to them, advise me of 1!!) thank you

option 1
Deca@400mg wk + dostinex for 10 weeks (added bonus is that I should use these Normas up as they are 1.5 yr past expiry)

option 2
tren enanthate @400mg wk for 10 weeks + dostinex

option 3
Primo@600mg week for 10-12 weeks

option 4
eq@600wk for 10-12 weeks

Also, ECA and clean diet are going to be present here, very strict diet with low, low fats, high protein and moderate-low carbs.

For your goals I'd go with tren. Tren seems to be the one drug that I can cut with and yet still gain strength and a small amount of muscle. I'm using 400mg/week tren enth right now to do just that, though I'm running 800mg/week of EQ as well. I don't know how you managed to let Norma's sit unused long enough to expire lol, stronger will than I my friend.

ok, if people want to combine the drugs I listed (not test or dbol!!), that's cool

I would end the tren with 3 weeks of oral winny as well

Hell the tren, ending with winny, should be enough for your goals. If you've got the money to spare, primo is probably always a nice addition, though I've not tried it yet( too poor). I use EQ with my tren, keeps the appetite up so I can eat loads of clean cals... cut fat and gain strength.

i dont know about deca for a cutter, but the tren or primo should fit your needs from what i've read/heard.

No Test huh?

Well since you have limited the options I would run the Primo. I would becuase it is the easiest to recover from and you don't need to spend the money on dostinex. I would do a Primo/Var cycle myself. I would not run and of the nandrolones without test.

black sheep said:
No Test huh?

Well since you have limited the options I would run the Primo. I would becuase it is the easiest to recover from and you don't need to spend the money on dostinex. I would do a Primo/Var cycle myself. I would not run and of the nandrolones without test.

I already have some dostinex on hand.... I hate var, I like what it does, but for some reason it fukks up my tongue, makes the sides chafe and just gets real painful and sore.

Top Bottom