Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trolige

Hey I'm a guy who has been training 3 years earlier but now I have have a long break and Blitt really slim ..
Before I took a pause so I weighed about 73 kg but now I weigh only 60kg
so now I'm underweight.
BUT now I have decided to start with AAS, my question to you is:
Which of Dbol and Superdrol preferred to build up so that it looks firm, and not bulked.
then I wonder which one is best shrill strength and gives the best pump / pressure.
which has the most side effects?
Do you have any vetska so I would appreciate it very much if you wanted to share with you.
would love to have the pump just up there 24/7 :)
then also recomended dose, I had remembered me maybe 30/70
The brand name of the stuff, Hubei Yuan Cheng / is it good brand? and it's good pressure in them?
Vad kan jag förvänta mig i vinst ?

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Okey . dell no one is ready first cycle.
Please be more specific about SD what it does and so on.
Thanks in advice

actually neither... running steroids when your as undersized as you are is one of the worst things your going to do... your going to cause yourself long term problems and your not going to keep your gains... you can put on much more size BY LEARNING HOW TO EAT AND TRAIN... you need to put on size without steroids first or your just going to cause problems for yourself... please by smart... if you want to run something, then run sarms... lgd will definitely help to put on size and it will be far more keepable for you...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 10-20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
mk-2866 25mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Hey I'm a guy who has been training 3 years earlier but now I have have a long break and Blitt really slim ..
Before I took a pause so I weighed about 73 kg but now I weigh only 60kg
so now I'm underweight.
BUT now I have decided to start with AAS, my question to you is:
Which of Dbol and Superdrol preferred to build up so that it looks firm, and not bulked.
then I wonder which one is best shrill strength and gives the best pump / pressure.
which has the most side effects?
Do you have any vetska so I would appreciate it very much if you wanted to share with you.
would love to have the pump just up there 24/7 :)
then also recomended dose, I had remembered me maybe 30/70
The brand name of the stuff, Hubei Yuan Cheng / is it good brand? and it's good pressure in them?
Vad kan jag förvänta mig i vinst ?

Thanks in advance :)
dbol is all water, so not that! superdrol is superior for lean muscle gain.

If you are looking for solid lean muscle gain, why dont you try out primoboldex from n2bm?It should give great lean gains with far less sides then superdrol.

but if you had to choose between sdrol and dbol what shoul you guys choose and why ?

depends if you want dry gains or water gains but superdrol will give you more keepable dry gains imo

Top Bottom