Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN (edited for length)

WelshInjectable said:
Ulter - Would it be beneficial to run say Var 40mg ED with it to reduce muscle loss or is it not a big concern with this product.
Thanks

Yes, I strongly recommend using AS with it. Although you will lose the fat so fast the muscle won't have much time to atrophy noticeably.

JG1 said:
macro/ulter,

Any need to rotate this every two weeks with NYC?

YES. You will need a stimulant to come off to anyway. Because the crash is very hard.

ulter said:

Yes, I strongly recommend using AS with it. Although you will lose the fat so fast the muscle won't have much time to atrophy noticeably.

Umm, this stuff is catabolic? :confused:

Ursula 29 Took 2 at once the first day and got whacked from it and did sleep that night. The 2-3 days she took one and sleep was still restless. Day 4 got her period and began PMSing and quit.

Kasia 23 Took 1 a day. She can't use NYC it makes her sick. She absolutely love THERMOREXIN. She was able to do 3 times the amount of cardio than she is used to. Hard to fall asleep but once she does it is peaceful and restful.

Mira 50 Took 1 a day. Same deal here, gets sick from NYC, but loves the THERMOREXIN. She is sedentary, does not normally diet, and still lost 4 pound in 3 days. No problem sleeping.

sk* said:
My question was unanswered and I believe it to be a very important issue. How is thermorexin on the heart and blood pressure?

-sk

as with most stims this will vary by individual... though most users, still few at this time, have noted little, if any impact on HR or BP.

I am sorry, I posted this so many places I can't keep track. Two hours after I took 2 the first day my heart rate was 74. Which is what kept me from shear panic. My BP was 20 points higher on it however, but there was a small fear factor. :)
But as Dr Macro points out my experiences are just one guy and in the grand analysis don't mean anything to others.

Only1eagle said:
Would this loss of weight be directly related to loss of water? Since you are sweating so much?

Also, I take ECA and NYC for the energy

How does the thermo compare for pre workout energy etc?

What about using this with yohimburn df?

Thanks

Absolutely the first 3-4 pounds coming off will be water. But then once you lose it, which takes a day, you won't be putting any more on so whatever comes off after that is fat.

It's better than ECA or NYC for training. Again we join Mr Nobody's posts already in progress....

Mr. Nobody
posted 05-19-2003 08:34 PM
o.k. I wont try 2 before working out again...I had goosebumps throughout my whole workout...but the stamina was great

He normally uses ECA.

Ok, I took one cap approx an hour ago. The only thing I'm noticing is a more alert feeling...no sweating or feeling hot or anything like that.

Top Bottom