Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On Cycle PCT using Forged and MrSupps products

bro you should not be running tren as a first cycle... if your intent on running it then you need to make sure you have studied tren as much as possible and truly understand it and how it works...

arimidex dosing is .5 mg eod to start... start it now...

prami is not fun bro... sides on it are going to suck but you need to start low and then taper up... start at .125 mg the first few days... then bump to .25 mg ed or .5 mg eod...

how long are you planning on running test and tren??

Pkay was going to run for 10 weeks.

Looks like I'm going to stop taking it now. Just got a phone call for a job that requires me to move -- glad I only pinned once. I am going to stop since stuff will be hectic and inconsistent till I get settled in.

Lots of stuff, so I'll just mention the main ones -- you must use N2GUARD and UNELASHED< otherwise, you;re just making things more difficult on yourself.

Lots of stuff, so I'll just mention the main ones -- you must use N2GUARD and UNELASHED< otherwise, you;re just making things more difficult on yourself.

Thanks. I'm glad I now have to stop because of moving.

But I have a question. Would it be best to only do Test-E at 400mg per week for 10 weeks? Then do Tren next cycle? Is doing Test-E alone good enough to make gains? And will sides be minimal? Thanks in advance!

Test E Alone does alot tbh. Listen to the guys theyre giving solid advice

Right on Jay! I am listening -- trust me. I love that people on here practically yell at me and tell me that I need to slow my roll. Great advice all around.

Jay -- what are sides like on Test-E alone. I'm asking because of this new job and this move I have to make. I take into consideration adjusting to a new life and job that I shouldn't take anything that will fuck me up too much. Thoughts on Test E sides?

the sides should be very minimal... its always hard to say when you are putting a foreign substance into your body that has never been there before... most of the sides you could experience are not likely but an increase in estrogen that could produce bloating and possibly gyno but an ai will crush that shit... suppression, but there again, you have hcgenerate and hcg to help with that... everything is "possible" that i am listing... aggression, acne, hair loss, etc... but highly unlikely on a test only cycle...

as a first cycle, test only is the best way to go

Top Bottom