Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On Cycle PCT using Forged and MrSupps products

pleasebro

Hi all!

I just started my Tren Hex and Test E cycle

Taking 150mg Tren and 400mg Test E every week

I have on hand

Liqudex
Liquid Prami

Also from MrSupps

Forged Bromo
Forged Post Cycle
Forma Stanzol
D-Test Power Chews
Forged Joint Repair
Forged Liver Support

Just wanted to know what I should take during my 10 week cycle -- still trying to get my hand's on HCG for 5-10.

I dunno any help on what I should take on cycle to help me along. Thanks in advance!

Your running a tren cycle and dont know what to take with it? This is a big issue bro. Tren is the king of anabolic steroids and if you dont have your shit together it can screw you up.

use code joeb15 for 15%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

bro, the fact that you are going to run tren and don't know what to run is fucking scary... how many cycles have you ran in the past... whats your age/height/weight/body fat

This is a disaster waiting to happen.

Stop running tren now because you do not even have caber to run with it. Caber would be your best option to run with tren.

This makes me wonder if you are even intelligent enough to be running anything at all.

if this is ur first cycle..which im pretty sure it is..u need to drop the tren and run test alone..u prolly wont do that since u already have all ur shit..but it would be the smart thing to do..

bro, the fact that you are going to run tren and don't know what to run is fucking scary... how many cycles have you ran in the past... whats your age/height/weight/body fat

I'm 36/5'8"/14% BF

This is my first cycle really because my last was 5 years ago.

Right now I'm using Forma 5 pumps AM 5 pumps PM
4 chews before workout
1 Bromo AM 1 Bromo PM

What do you think?

Wanted to get HCGenerate and Unleashed but they were out of stock.

Your running a tren cycle and dont know what to take with it? This is a big issue bro. Tren is the king of anabolic steroids and if you dont have your shit together it can screw you up.

use code joeb15 for 15%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

Thanks for that. Wanted to get HCGenerate and Unleashed to help out but it was out of stock. Any advice you can give me otherwise?

Forma can help a little with your tren sides, but you need some caber or prami in there. The good news us that you are running Tren at a low dose, so the sides are lower....but you still need something in there to control prolactin

Forma can help a little with your tren sides, but you need some caber or prami in there. The good news us that you are running Tren at a low dose, so the sides are lower....but you still need something in there to control prolactin

Thanks for the reply. I know this. Thats why I have Liquid Prami and Liquidex on hand! Should I take it now as I started cycle yesterday and at what dose?

I'm 5'8" - 14 BF - 205 lbs - age 36

Thanks!

bro you should not be running tren as a first cycle... if your intent on running it then you need to make sure you have studied tren as much as possible and truly understand it and how it works...

arimidex dosing is .5 mg eod to start... start it now...

prami is not fun bro... sides on it are going to suck but you need to start low and then taper up... start at .125 mg the first few days... then bump to .25 mg ed or .5 mg eod...

how long are you planning on running test and tren??

Top Bottom