Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle insight

stevexpress

EF VIP
this is ny first cycle in about 3 years,
stats 32yrs old 246 lbs
500mg of test sus. wk
200mg deca wk
been on this for 5 weeks
added 2 iu's somatropin m-f last week planning on bumping up to 4 iu's m-f after 2 weeks
planning on taking the AS for 16 weeks, then 6 months of gh

i have a low test count from one thing or another so i am prescribed enan. already so there really wont be any pct because i take by-weekly shots year round....

i dont see any glaring problems with this. i am not a big fan of gh but that is just me.

what r your cycle goals?

8and20 said:
i dont see any glaring problems with this. i am not a big fan of gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - but that is just me.

what r your cycle goals?

looking to lean out probally get b/w to about 250 at about 10 -12% b/f

u should do well if your diet is in order.

add a little cardio, if u r not doing so already, if the fat isn't coming off as quickly as you would like.

stevexpress said:
looking to lean out probally get b/w to about 250 at about 10 -12% b/f

8and20 said:
u should do well if your diet is in order.

add a little cardio, if u r not doing so already, if the fat isn't coming off as quickly as you would like.

agree--a lot of bros think g/h alone is just a lot of wasted $$ in a cost/benefit analysis.

christopher2100 said:
on a cycle like that, along with his bf @? when should the cardio be done?

start small with 3-4X ew, 35-45mins of low-mod intensity. stay with this until bf loss plateua's. then i would increase to 5-7X ew.

u r so guilty of thread jacking....lol

first thing in the morning if possible. otherwise whenever u can fit it in seperately from weight training. i dont like the idea of pre or post workout cardio.

christopher2100 said:
should the cardio be done prior to workout or sometime after?

Top Bottom