Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

crystals in prop

What is the exp date.. depending on the exp date, you can try to shake it to try and remix, or heat in oven or micro to help disolve, and filter into new steril empty vile.. Make sure your gear is kept in cool dry place...

Heat it with a hair dryer or with warm water.

If you need stronger heat (i.e. boiling water), make sure and put an open needle in the top of the vial so air can escape without blowing-up your vial.

You can leave it in the same vial, Test Suspension would seperate and crystalize quit often so you get used to gear doing that.. you can leave it in the same vial as long as the crytals disolve and reconstitute.. and yes, mrplunkey is correct insert a spair needle into the vial to releive pressure.. I have always been overly causious in moving gear to steril vial after seperation, as i would filter it to ensure no contaminates where in my gear.. you will fine either way..

Heating isn't going to do shit but give you a short term solution to a very basic problem. It is still going to recrystalize again as the ratio of the solution has not changed at all just because it is heated up.

What you need is more solvents in the mix to make sure the compound remains dissolved after heating it. Add more BB or EO to the vial, then heat at a slow rate and it will not fall out of the mix again and crystallize.

Top Bottom