Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine+steroids. wasting your money, or wasting your steroids? Find out now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome thread bummmmmmmmp

I'm finally going to try Ancient Strenght from ntbm. I've been off of creatine for a little while now and I'm expecting good things :D

This is a greta post. I usually switch off the creatine when ON, not anymore :evil:

Hmmm ... the only I (and more specifically, my wife) dislike about Creatine is the bloody farts that come with it ... non stop, like a 1960-something corvette just standing in one place and idling away forever!

sweet write up thanks needto........gonna give it a shot this cycle coming up 10g of creatine mono per on cycle per day good??
gonna try this MH-1000 stuff

kick ass read !!!! im four weeks in on my cycle now and was just about to run out creatine. now i know i need to re up

Just as a side note, Dharkam was not Michael Gundill, it was Dan Duchaine. Duchaine wrote under the nom de plum of Dharkam so he could talk about new theories that he had without the "Duchaine" moniker.

Exactly. What you need is NTBM reg creatine MH Orange tang flavor. If you get heart burn from this just take a half a tums with it.

Take ancient strength pre work out because its got fast,med,slow absorbing Creatine. Gets in when you need it most and last till the work outs over. The rest of the time a cheap creatine MH works perfect. Also remember that both onslaught ( dirt cheap) and our muscle replisher ( for people who must have the best of the best) have plenty of creatine MH in them for post work out.

When on a steroid cycle you want at least 10-15 grams of creatien a day..
On work out days
1 serving creatine MH in the am
1 serving Ancient strength pre work out
1 serving of muscle replenisher or onslaught post work out.

On non work out days.
1 serving of Creatine MH 3 times a day

I have the orange flavored creatine alone with ancient strength and nice combo is i may add!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom