Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crashed tren

trt newbie

Ok this is probably going to sound stupid to some of you advanced guys or just sound stupid in general but I have two vials of tren e from a new source that crashed, I put one back into suspension today and did my first injection. Is there any way that it could be just oil? For instance is there anyway that if it was just oil it would get those crystals/gunk looking shit in it at room temp. Just wondering...

as long as you can get it back into suspension is all that matters.

If it's crystalizing it just means it wasn't constituted at the correct oil to raw conversion... You can heat it and it should constitute back... It happens.. Means could be extra potent ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ...

It's amber colored correct????

Mine has crashed just because I didn't heat it long enough, I was in a rush, If there's an undissolved crystal in there, all the other hormone will build on it like rock candy that you made as kids. Cold will make it crash too sometimes. As long as it goes back and stays back, should be g2g

Top Bottom