Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cloudy stuff after Plunger Pull??

Dantes

I just did shot #7 of my 10 week Sust250 cycle, and when I pulled back on the plunger a small amount of cloudy substance came back into the syringe. Normally when I pull back I can't even budge the plunger, so I was a little concerned.

So I picked another spot on my ass cheak, and same thing. It sounded as if there was some air getting into the syringe, so I transplanted the stuff into another fresh syringe (I have a feeling this was very stupid), and then plunged for a 3rd time, and still a little of the cloudy stuff. Finally I just said fuck it, and just injected.

My right ass cheek looks and feels perfectly normal, and I always take proper sterality precautions when injecting. So what do you guys thing is going on here? Am I trouble, I'm ready to head to a walk-in clinic ASAP if I fucked up.

Thanks for any help!

Dantes

PS Maybe I'll do a search now, which I should have done before I posted .. dumb me.

Probably just little air bubbles, when you insert the pin into the muscle and pull back on the plunger, SOMETHING has to come out. It's a law of physics.:)

Don't worry about that it is fairly normal. Probably just got some of the fluid that surrounds the muscles inside the sheath.

I'm not so worried anymore, thanks bros. It's just I've done a total of 17 shots and this is the first time it happened; and I've always pulled back. If I had an abcess I think I'd be able to feel it, or my ass would at least have a little bump. Everything looks and feels fine.

Thanks again.

D

Not neccesarily true. I posted a while back my experience with the exact same thing. I pulled back on the plunger and this cloudy substance appeared. I felt from what I saw that is was the beginning of an abcess. I called my doctor who concurred I most likely had the beginnings of an abscess. He prescribed antibitiocs and the problem went away. No when I found this cloudy substance there only very slight swelling, no pain, and no heat yet. I caught it early. Watch closely bro!!! Hopefully it was not an abscess forming, if it was you will know in time!! Good luck!!

1Banshee said:
Not neccesarily true. I posted a while back my experience with the exact same thing. I pulled back on the plunger and this cloudy substance appeared. I felt from what I saw that is was the beginning of an abcess. I called my doctor who concurred I most likely had the beginnings of an abscess. He prescribed antibitiocs and the problem went away. No when I found this cloudy substance there only very slight swelling, no pain, and no heat yet. I caught it early. Watch closely bro!!! Hopefully it was not an abscess forming, if it was you will know in time!! Good luck!!

How do you explain this abcess to the Dr.?

Top Bottom