Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chunks in my gear

hwp136

Banned
there are small peices crystals, in my gear mainly in deca 300
i shook it up but it didnt dissolve anybody see this before

Boil some water in a pot, take it off the burner and use a oven mit to hold the vial while setting it in the hot water. Leave it in the hot water for about 20 seconds and shake it up - the powder should go back into suspension. Repeat if necessary.

black sheep is absolutely correct. Sounds like some of your powder is falling out of solution. Heat it up as black sheep said and it should re-dissolve.

I have some test cyp 250 the does that from time to time. I always bake it at 180F for 10 min. Works every time.

Sh*t wasnt made right if its falling out of solution. Id send it back.. Absolutely no reason for a consumer(us) to be dealing with bullsh*t like that..

Crack it open and use some more bb and then rebake it.

Will throw your dosing off a bit but hey, better than nothing.

Is it I/P or eye pee as someone described it...pretty funny actually....

Wait till you shoot it....then you'll wish you threw it away..

who every that made it could have blown out a fliter when filtering it. Id heat it if that does not work pull it into a 25 ml syringe pull in extra ba shake it up run it back through a filter.

chazk said:
who every that made it could have blown out a fliter when filtering it. Id heat it if that does not work pull it into a 25 ml syringe pull in extra ba shake it up run it back through a filter.

Why would you add more BA? Do you mean BB?

Top Bottom