Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check out my cycle plans

tommboy

Hey guys check out my cycle I like it but am only worried about a few things. One being will 70 mg of anavar be suffcient since I just used 50 mg of D-bol? Or should I bump the anavar dosage up some? And the other is should I try and workout 5 days a week or just do a 4 day split? ( I will be doing boxing 1-2 days a week either way) Thoughts?

Here is my split: (obviously im trying to be more porportional and bring up those wanted parts
Day 1: Chest Biceps Traps ABs
Day 2: Back Shoulders Calves (soleus)
Day 3: Chest Biceps Traps ABs
Day 4: Thighs and Calves (gastro)

Here is my cycle:

Cycle
1-4 50 mg D-BOL ed
1-4 800 mg Test Enthanate
4-6 1000 mg Test Enthanate
6-12 1200 mg Test Enthanate
8-12 70 mg Anavar ed
(week 8 think about adding tren if I feel I want to cut up some or not vascular enough)

Ancillaries
2.5 mg finasteride ed
1.25 mg letro ed
.5 mg dutasteride (when I run out of my finasteride stash)

First off bro, you will be fine adding in the var because you will have a few weeks of being on no orals so you can clean out, and second I do not see any need for you to take your ent dose up past a gram at the MOST..Other than that it looks good....

I meant should I be doing like 80 or maybe 100 mg of anavar ed??? And I have used 1000g of enth before.......

I don't like the incline in mgs of test through-out the cycle. Why don't you keep it at a solid gram the whole way thru? I hear amazing things about var up towards 100mgs/ED. I wonder the difference between 80-100 would be, probly not much?

UFC22 said:
I don't like the incline in mgs of test through-out the cycle. Why don't you keep it at a solid gram the whole way thru? I hear amazing things about var up towards 100mgs/ED. I wonder the difference between 80-100 would be, probly not much?

How come you dont like the inclination of test? Any specific reason?

Don't pyramid; reason is keeping the blood levels stable and secondly you want to hit the androgenic receptor sites hard in the begining while they're fresh so that you'll get the most effective results.

No need to go above 1 g of test; anything above that makes it harder to recover once you get off cycle.

No need to run tren; already your running too many steroids, plus 4 weeks of tren isn't enough - Save it for an upcoming cycle

finally, add Nolva and HCG to your PCT

Top Bottom