Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cant make a decision, Veterans please help!

nibs7985

Hey All,

This is eating me up inside, I really can't make a decision here. Pls dont tell me Im old enough to make my own decision, I know I am, I just can't make it and would honestly like some unbiased advice.

I've been training for over 4 years. I love everything about bodybuilding. I am a 5'7 male, started at 155lbs, and am now about 182lbs at 11-12% bodyfat. My current goal is to gain lean muscle, about 8 pounds max. I workout intensely 5-6 days a week every week, have a SOLID diet that consists of only lean meats, complex carbs etc. (Im eating 4000 cals/day on my bulk). I dont do any other drugs, do not drink alcohol.

I have researched cycles and AAS, and have visited tons of forums. I first got interested in AAS and its use from a youtube video I saw about 3 months ago and was really impressed with the gains the guy made using Test prop and test e.

Ever since then, Ive been sort of infatuated with the idea of gaining so much muscle (he gained 12lbs) in such a short amount of time (10 weeks). Ive been planning out my first cycle for a long time now.

My gains since the start of my bodybuilding journey have obviously slowed down. I have never weighed over 185lbs without increasing my bodyfat to about 14%.

I am looking into starting a cycle of just Test E @ 250mg/week for a 10 week cycle to see how my body adjusts to it. Money is not really an issue for me at this point. I have solidified a source and the source is expecting a payment tommorow. I have a great PCT lined up with help from members of this community and feel like I am almost ready to take the step but am having cold feet. There's so much varying info out there especially from natural bodybuilders on how there are so many side effects, you'll never know what your injecting is entirely legitimate, and taking AAS will change your life forever! They also recommend no one to use AAS unless they are going pro or becoming a fitness model as a career which are not what I am looking to do. I am looking to take AAS to become stronger and look better.

Summary: Ive been training for a long while, I feel like my gains have slowed significantly, I am looking to gain 7-10lbs lean muscle max (I am going for a fitness model look).
I workout primarily as a hobby, I am a full-time university student at this point.

Can anyone give me advice on the pros and cons of taking this step? Would you feel since I am only really looking to gain 7-10 lbs it is right for me to use AAS?

I know no one can make the decision for me at the end of the day, I'd just like unbiased opinions from users.

Sorry for the long post.
Any input/advice is appreciated. :)
Thank you!

Hey All,

This is eating me up inside, I really can't make a decision here. Pls dont tell me Im old enough to make my own decision, I know I am, I just can't make it and would honestly like some unbiased advice.

I've been training for over 4 years. I love everything about bodybuilding. I am a 5'7 male, started at 155lbs, and am now about 182lbs at 11-12% bodyfat. My current goal is to gain lean muscle, about 8 pounds max. I workout intensely 5-6 days a week every week, have a SOLID diet that consists of only lean meats, complex carbs etc. (Im eating 4000 cals/day on my bulk). I dont do any other drugs, do not drink alcohol.

I have researched cycles and AAS, and have visited tons of forums. I first got interested in AAS and its use from a youtube video I saw about 3 months ago and was really impressed with the gains the guy made using Test prop and test e.

Ever since then, Ive been sort of infatuated with the idea of gaining so much muscle (he gained 12lbs) in such a short amount of time (10 weeks). Ive been planning out my first cycle for a long time now.

My gains since the start of my bodybuilding journey have obviously slowed down. I have never weighed over 185lbs without increasing my bodyfat to about 14%.

I am looking into starting a cycle of just Test E @ 250mg/week for a 10 week cycle to see how my body adjusts to it. Money is not really an issue for me at this point. I have solidified a source and the source is expecting a payment tommorow. I have a great PCT lined up with help from members of this community and feel like I am almost ready to take the step but am having cold feet. There's so much varying info out there especially from natural bodybuilders on how there are so many side effects, you'll never know what your injecting is entirely legitimate, and taking AAS will change your life forever! They also recommend no one to use AAS unless they are going pro or becoming a fitness model as a career which are not what I am looking to do. I am looking to take AAS to become stronger and look better.

Summary: Ive been training for a long while, I feel like my gains have slowed significantly, I am looking to gain 7-10lbs lean muscle max (I am going for a fitness model look).
I workout primarily as a hobby, I am a full-time university student at this point.

Can anyone give me advice on the pros and cons of taking this step? Would you feel since I am only really looking to gain 7-10 lbs it is right for me to use AAS?

I know no one can make the decision for me at the end of the day, I'd just like unbiased opinions from users.

Sorry for the long post.
Any input/advice is appreciated. :)
Thank you!

How old are you?
Buy your pct at the same time as your gear.
Run for 12 weeks not 10.
You should take an ai during cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

You're 5-6 day a week working out is what's keeping your weight low. you have to lower your days working out and rest more.
but keep your diet the same. try that out for a month or so and then you can figure out whether you want to take the next step.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

Correct me If I'm wrong but I've heard:

1. they're not as effective (eg. you can lose your gains quickly)
2. They are more damaging to your liver and that injectables are much safer for you

All here say.

Injectables carry just as many issues within them self's. Most are from UGL and could have all kinds of bacteria in them.

PH are short bursts. And fine for you liver if you don't drink while on and take the correct liver supports and supporting supplements.

YES PH work!! Saying that they don't work would be like saying winny/anadrol/dbol don't work.

And with PHs , you aren't looking for a source ect. Ect

there's absolutely no reason at all for you to be running any type of steroids... your very young and you have no idea what your getting yourself into... my guess is that your diet is very flawed as well as your training... why don't you post up your diet so we can see what's really going on here...

Unless someone is 100% dead serious about juicing he shouldn't be doing it. You don't sound like you're ready to take the plunge yet.

~EZ

These are only my opinions....

Pro hormones are crap I would avoid them. More sides than AAS with less results.

You have put on a solid base if your stats are accurate. I suggest you post a pic or two. I also suggest you post your diet exactly. Also your training split in detail.
As for your proposed plan.... run 12 weeks not 10. Only going with 250mg wk is an EXCELLENT idea. I seriously doubt you will need an AI at that dose. However you need to have it on hand incase your one of those people who are very gyno sensitive.
Why would you only want to limit yourself to gaining another 8lb or so? If you dont want to get considerably bigger then I suggest against using AAS. Most of us do it because we want to get alot larger than we are/were. If you eat and train properly you could expect at least 15 lb from your first cycle.

Top Bottom